Chapter 15

You are only mine, Daniel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The quarrel had ended as always, Ong is the one gave in and had to apologize over his irritation to Daniel who victoriously accepted his apology. Between their ride to Daniel home, Ong momentarily parked his car in front of Mobile Phone shop, and hastily go into there, leaving Daniel with an only sentence, “I will be back in a minute.”

After a minute, Ong comes back with two packaged phones in his hand. It makes Daniel wonders ‘What kind of idiot use two phones for only himself,’ but soon he realized that his imagination all goes wrong when he is surprisingly given one of these.

“What is this?” He asks with uncertainty.

“Obviously, it is phone,” It makes Daniel give the smack on Ong head.

“Who don’t know it. I am asking what it is for!” then he glares at Ong who is scratching his head with a stupid grin.

“Take it, it is for you.” Ong answers casually. When he casts a glance to the boxes, he can see they are latest Model of Apple, Iphone Xs Max. ‘I cannot accept this kind of expensive stuffs, no, absolutely not.’ He pushes back Ong hands and “No, Seongwo. I can’t. I don’t want to be mistaken that I am dating you because of your prosperities. So, keep it yourself or give someone else but not me. Besides, I have my own phone, it is still working.”

Ong sighs because Daniel is misleading the point again. “Baby, I am giving you because of my will, not because you want me to. So there is no need to feel guilty. Can you plz acknowledge my effort, huh?”

“Seong-,”

“Daniel, plz” Ong is pleading with sad eyes and if there is someone Daniel should blame, it must be him because he told this idiot that his phone is behind trend and it is just old model, to hide his sickness.

“But-,”

“Babe, plz” Ong is calling him longingly with much hope. Daniel doesn’t know what he should do. He suddenly feels dizzy and Ong is still looking at him with specific expectation in his eyes.

He runs his hand through his hand and, snatches the box. “Fine, fine, now can you plz send me off to my home? I really need to rest since I sat for test in the morning, and you coerced me to go clinic, besides I was also injected, and again you made me muddle with your expensive stuff.” He grumbled with frustration. Ong humorously grab his head and give a kiss on forehead with muttering on top of that, “thank you and love you so much.” Daniel shifts his head to the road side and sigh. ‘Why did I accept this moron confession in the first place?’

*

When they get arrived in front of Daniel’s house, this boy is sleeping deeply. Ong can even hear out some mild-snores from Daniel’s side. His hand reaches to Daniel’s forehead and measures temperature that is still considerably warm but not that much compared to the morning since he got injected in this morning and as an extra care, took his medicine in this afternoon. He decided not to wake him up as he is quite certain that even Daniel goes inside his house, there won’t be other people aside from Daniel to look after him because Daniel once said that, in the afternoon, his mom has to go to work while his brother is at the elementary school. He adapts the temperature inside the car and holds his boyfriend’s face and caress the skin with his thumb before leaning in to give a kiss. He smiles before tilting back to his seat and decided to take a nap.

*

Daniel wakes up from his sleep, blink and drowsily looks around his neighboring, he notices that he is still in Ong’s car. When he looks at opposite side of the seat, this person is sleeping soundly. He feels his fever is quite subsided and body temperature was discernibly fallen as the benefit of injection. He hesitantly bends his waist to have a closer look at Ong’s face and gazing thoroughly at the face as he is analyzing the features on it, “I can’t deny this idiot is breathtakingly handsome.” He mutters thinking that Ong is still sleeping but truthfully, not thankfully, Ong has been awaken throughout the time because he can’t fall asleep and just decided to take a short rest, closing his eyes partially. So he smiles at the thought of Daniel’s face is literally closer to him and he has heard unexpected admission from his cute boyfriend. His smile makes Daniel mumbles again “I wonder what make him happy in his dream.” Ong cannot fight back his growing laughter inside him, “Not dream but you,” he finally open his eyes and exclaims at the same time.

It makes Daniel panic and when he carelessly shoves backward, not to predict, his head speedily bangs to the car door, “Ouchhhh!” his face immediately scowls in pain and hand is rubbing the back of his head. Ong is dilemma whether he should laugh at Daniel’s clumsiness, or sad because Daniel is in pain. But there is one fact no need to think that Daniel will be upset again if he chuckles at that sight. So he swallow down is laughter and asks “Daniel, you okay?”

Daniel glares at him, “Do I look like very okay?”

Ong let out a long breath and pull Daniel’s head. He softly rubs there for a few minutes, “Hey, okay now??” Daniel nods in return but still pouting. All of sudden, Daniel remembers recent occurrence and widens his eyes, ‘It means this idiot heard that I uttered he is handsome.’

So did Ong. Then he smirks, “Baby, did you know there is someone who told I am breathtakingly handsome”

“Wh-who, I didn’t..hear anything.” Daniel splutters with nervousness and his eyes are looking anywhere but Ong, who is fondly staring at him like Daniel is entertaining play.

“My lord, Daniel you are testing my stamina.” He suddenly cups Daniel’s face and pulls toward him and capture his boyfriend’s lip. Daniel is taken aback with wide eyes because he thought Ong is gonna continue teasing him. He dimly pushes away but his hands are grabbed by firm grip and motioned to place Ong’s neck as gesturing to wrap and he can catch a whisper in that moment, “don’t worry, I am strong enough not to get sick easily.”

“Idiot”

“But your idiot.” Two lovebirds are enjoying with each other presence.

*

Daniel was ordered by his second guardian, Ong, not to come to school until his fever is completely gone.

Flashback

After they had shared a long kiss, “Baby!”

“hum!”

“Just stay at home within your sick period. Don’t worry for the lectures, I can ask someone to get notes for you,” Ong is Daniel’s bangs.

“Why?” Daniel replies with question.

“I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter