Chapter 20

You are only mine, Daniel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been almost three months Ong and Daniel being in relationship…,

“I will take this one.” Ong and Minhyun are now at the jewelry shop, buying couple rings for him and Daniel. The rings are not that elegant but expensive as as it is designed by Charles & Colvard. The salesman immediately places two rings in the velvet box and hands it to him in a polite manner.

“Seongwo, don’t you think it is too expensive for just casual?” Minhyun asks him straightaway as they are outside of the shop. Ong literally got a hint that Minhyun wanted to be in his nosy state since in the shop but held himself back not to embarrass himself in front of employees who are watching with all eyes on them.

Ong let out a snort and heading to the parking lot. “No. I don’t think so, because it is for Daniel. Nothing can be more valuable than Daniel, just don’t forget to wait there and check everything to complete that I prepared for today.” with this reply, Ong takes his departure and leaves Minhyun behind.

“Wait for me by the front of your house in next 10 minutes. I am on the way. Put on something warm. It is cold.” Ong texted Daniel in the hope of his plan will be smooth as he planned. He keep smiling throughout the way since today is the date of day which the love of his life had stepped a foot on earth, was given a chance to see the world by God created and the pains of Daniel’s mom are all gone after she had carried Daniel in her abdomen for 9 months, yes, today is Daniel’s birthday.

*

He could find Daniel is waiting in his red long coat and scarf is wrapping around his neck as Seoul’s climate is minus Degree Celsius in winter, only the half of Daniel’s face is exposed.

Ong is walking closer toward Daniel and see Daniel also do the same. He pulls Daniel and place in a tight hug. “I miss you so much.” Ong mutters and he can hear Daniel’s inaudible giggles.

“Don’t act like it is 1 month or something a long time since we haven’t got to meet. It is only two days and Plus, it was you who told that you would be busy in those two days” Daniel replies with a little bit muffle voice in the combination of his scarf and Ong shoulder.

“lets go,” Ong eventually pulls Daniel’s hand and drag toward his car.

“Where are we going?” Daniel asked in curiosity but still following Ong’s lead.

“Babe, I am not going to kidnap you or something. Just trust me. OK? Now get in.” He presses Daniel’s back a little bit to shove inside the car and he himself immediately runs to the driver side. When he sits in the seat, he can see Daniel is pouting. He has this urge to bite Daniel’s lip and keep it in his lip all day long to have warm for both of them. But still, he has missions much more exciting than this so that he just gulps down his desire back to the way which they were derived from.

“Daniel, plz stop sulking and grab foods and drinks that I bought midway of drive. They are in the back seat. Let me warn you, if you keep pouting like that, expect the bitemark somewhere on your lip.” Ong says and Daniel feel resentful but smile happily as soon as food is mentioned between them.

*

When they get to their destination, Ong hastily walks over and instantly blindfolds Daniel with the handkerchief which he brought readily. “Trust me. I would ever hurt you. Just follow my pace.” Ong says as he sees Daniel is trying to remove the piece of cloth which is blocking to see the sight of views.

Daniel is stumbling on his way since he can’t see anything but dark, everything is black in his eyes. Out of expectation, his body is instantly lifted up in the air but firm arms are supporting him not to fall down on the ground and the side of his body is pressed against someone’s chest.

“It is better carrying you since I am afraid of we couldn’t make to reach there if you keep stumbling like this.” Daniel can hear Ong saying and brings up his hand to hit Ong chest before tracing up to Ong’s neck.

“You weirdo, it is you fault.” Daniel retort irritably. Ong chuckles and give a peck on his boyfriend’s nose which become his favorite part of Daniel’s body lately, he often bites it in frustration with Daniel’s cute behaviors.

Not after too long, Daniel is dropped down to stand up on his own and feels a pair of lips fall down on his forehead. “Wait a sec here, don’t unwrap this blindfold until I come back.” Ong mumbles and immediately takes his steps away.

“Seong-,” Daniel tried to stop Ong but he can hear the steps are already walking away. He is not able to do anything but standing nervously at this spot.

But as he was said, within minutes he can smell Ong’s cologne near him again and hands are working on the knot of fold at the back of his head. “Babe, now open your eyes.” Ong’s hands are snaking around Daniel waist from the back and chin is resting on his broad shoulder.

Daniel is trying to open slowly his eyes to adapt the light as he was cut out of light for minutes. After he is able to see precisely his surrounding, he is taken aback with the sight that he never expected for this. “Happy birthday, my sweetheart. Promise me you will spend the rest of your next coming birthdays with me. I love you so much.” Ong whispers in his ear and nibbling the earlobe.

Daniel is still freezing and on the verge of tearing with joy or excitement because he is standing in the middle of hall which are filled of his photos in different size and shapes without vacant space. Plus, in front of his own eyes, there are his images since from the childhood are playing in slideshow on the screen of monitor, including the details of his movements within this three months of his relationship with Ong are shown in the playlist.

“Where did you get these photos? I am pretty sure my childhood memories are not within your limit.” Daniel asks with pointing out the fact.

“Amm, it is your mom.” Ong says casually.

Daniel shift around his head with wide eyes to meet Ong who is ready to give a peck on his lip,”Mwah!”

“My mom? Where and when did you meet her? Moreover, she willingly gave you all of his son’s precious childhood photos” Daniel asks in awe because he can’t believe the words he has heard recently. What kind of mom can give all of his son’s valuable childhood photos with much generous to a stranger.

“Ah, I met her two days ago, and I think she is really kind-hearted person to accept me as son-in-law soon to be.” Ong answers with satisfied grin on his face.

Daniel can’t help but sigh and chose to carry on with his eyes roaming around the room, but made a mental note to ask his mom, why she easily gave his photos to this moron. Addition to his surprise, the moments of his working at the restaurant before he became a thing with Ong are also in there. More surprisingly, some photos are forms of his sleeping habits in Ong car and sometimes between their dates, and in some frames he is sitting and eating in full mouth. He chuckles at the photo in which he is sulking with his mouth is dirty with something he think, sauce! while casting a glance to the leftover of food on the table.

Besides, the monitors is surrounded by couple photos of them. When he takes a closer look to the medium size photo which is being sandwiched between two big frames, it is shocked to see for Daniel which was taken in the bed when they were sleeping(only Daniel was sleeping when Ong was trying to take a photo to remember the day) in the next morning after having for the first time, he was staying in his sleep position but Ong is kissing on his bare shoulder.

Flashback

The next morning after they had for the first time,

The ticklish sensation is tracing along Daniel’s bare shoulder as someone is sniffling behind his back. Out of curiosity, he turns around and when he slowly opens his eyes, he can see Ong’s morning face inches away from his. “Hey, handsome!” Daniel says incoherently and drowsily snuggle closer again to Ong’s crook of the neck with squealing noises.

Ong chuckles affectionately at his love who is almost sleeping again in his embrace and give a light kiss on forehead. “babe, I am sorry” then he utters apologetically.

Daniel brushes his eyes with the back of his hand and tilts up to see Ong’s face, “What for?” he asks as he is not sure what Ong actually means.

Ong pecks his nose. “I guess you were in pain last night.”

It makes Daniel take noticed of they are still in bodies which are pressing against each other, Ong arms and legs are tightly wrapping around his whole body. Daniel whines in embarrassment and rubs Ong’s chest with his nose.

“How is your body? Sill ache?” Ong gently asks and playing with Daniel’s earlobe.

Daniel groans and playfully hits Ong chest before he sits up, “Ouch!!” he yelps out as the pain in his is not negligible and it is still hurt. Ong instantly follows Daniel and help his boyfriend to lean on his shoulder. “does it hurt that much?” Ong worriedly ask

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter