Chapter 7

You are only mine, Daniel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ong is now sitting cross over Mrs.Amreen in her office. “So what bring you here? I know it is not for nothing and you could tell me anything. I am all ears now.”

“I think I need tutor to get good grade in your exam” Ong says and shrug.

“Mrs.Amreen keeps looking at unbelievably and asks him, “You serious?? I just can’t believe you will make an offer first to this.”

“Ammmm…..Yeah . I think. But there is one condition that you said I can choose someone to be my guide or tutor, is it still in deal??”

“Of course, sure. Why not? I am glad that you want to try something like that. Do you already have someone in your mind??”

“I think it is gonna be Daniel. Do you think you can persuade him to be my tutor?”

“Awww, Daniel! My scholar baby. He is nothing but clever and obeyed student and he always can do well in the exam. But to be your tutor, I cannot guarantee that he will be able to spare his time for the tutoring session. I had an ear that he is busy with his part time job in the evening.”

“I know that, but could you plz tell him that if he becomes my tutor, I will give him double for his fees. Or if he wants I can make it to triplet and I can consider if he wants more as well.” Ong makes such a huge offer for it.

“Are you serious?? I am curious why are you coveting him that much and basically you are not that type of person I knows. Obviously, how did you know him???” Mrs.Amreen exclaims discernibly.

“I don’t think it is your business Mrs. Plz. Just make it up for me and specifically I won’t do this tutoring if it is not him. And the most important point is that don’t tell him he is gonna tutor me, I want to surprise him” Ong talks on regardless.

“I guess there is an occasion between you two. I hope he will accept it because of your incredible offer so that he can get allowances more than he used to get. But I just want to request you that don’t let him into trouble because you are already mess.” Mrs. Amreen prominently warns him.

“ I am not sure tho.” Ong rolls his eye and shrugs.

“ ONG SEONWO” Mrs.Amreen yells at him.

“so that is it. Here is my ph no. Once he accept my offer . give it to him and asks him to contact me.You know the exam is become nearer and nearer, I don’t want my parents disappointed to me. Lastly, I will repeat it ‘don’t tell him who I am’ and I am looking forward to great news.” He breaths and “ so I am done and I will leave now. If possible, I want you to contact him as soon as possible”

 

When he closes the door behind and he hears Mrs.amreen is making a phone call to someone.

 

Ong is not keen to go to classroom at this hour. Thus he is sitting alone in the canteen and hunting his prey for tonight, thinking he will get lucky. When a cute girl approaches him, he gives his flirty smile to her , welcome her for today. A minute after she gets on well with him, he hears his phone vibrating and he takes it out in disaffection. He sees an incoming call from unknown number and he answers frustratingly.

“Yes!”

“Ah… hello this is Kang Daniel. I think you are not convenient to talk to me now. So may I call you later or could you call me back? If I have to, when can I call you back??” Daniel answers apologetically.

Ong looks at once to the ID which is appearing on his phone, “Ah you are Daniel. So this is your phone number??” Ong smirks.

“ Yes.. yes sir”. Daniel stammering

“You contacts me . That means you accepted my offer, right?”

“Yes... I guess..Mrs.amreen told me about tutor case and she wanted me to contact you if I accept it. That is why I am here and I think we can discuss about other matters like your timetable, and….fees.” Daniel whispers the last word.

Ong grins, “ yeah, sure. I am skipping every class today so that it is up to you when and where we should meet up.”

“ Ah…so can we meet 5:00 P.M at library this evening and we will talk the rest.” Daniel replies politely.

At that moment Ong is bursting out of laughter while he flashback the behaviors of Daniel this morning.

Meanwhile, “Did I speak anything wrong?” Daniel pout confusedly on the other line.

“No no. It is just my imagination and yes, sure we can meet up there”.

“ok.. Don’t mind me if I made you out of your situation something important and thank you for sparing your time to talk with me. So I will hung up then.” Daniel cut the line first and Ong is still smiling in amuse.

“What make you giggle Ong Seonwo Shii??” Oh he notices the girl is still sitting there and “Oh my lady, I have to say sorry to you because I don’t think I would make it up to have something with you because I have to go for the urgent appointment. I am really sorry.” Ong pulls her hand and kiss there for his absence.

“What a pity. I t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter