Chapter 10

You are only mine, Daniel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been almost one month Daniel started tutoring Ong and he had to utterly forebear with Ong’s pretentious manners in the first nine or ten days. After all, Ong obviously changed a lot lately that he always got in time for their studies and he cared him a lot like asking he had eaten or how had he been and something minor scratches which were be visible on Daniel hands or somewhere on his body, in that moment Ong got worried over nothing and dragged him to the clinic to get healed them. It is really nothing to Daniel but he didn’t know why Ong’s opinions were on different level. Moreover almost everyday, he was dragged to different restaurants in his lunch break and forced him to eat the expensive foods with unique excuse that he was bored to eat alone. Daniel has declines all times but you know Ong has never accepted “NO” from him but there is undeniable truth that he could feel heaven while he was eating those foods and he sometimes aware that Ong was intensely staring him, nonetheless he chose to ignore that gaze and kept eating. One time that Ong took him to the cat café that was marked as one of his unforgettable days in his life.

FLASHBACK

(“What is another tedious reason of you to come here again??”

“I have a surprise for you today.” Ong offered him excitedly.

He raised his eyebrow in question, “What?? I am not into your surprise. So get away.”

Ong ruffled his hair in affection and “I guarantee that you will give thanks to me later. Now get in first.”

“No, why- “he didn’t get completed his sentence when he was forcibly push into the car.

The drive was as usual Daniel is looking around the city while Ong is focusing on the road and hamming to the music that was playing on.

Not too soon, they reached the destination, the cat café. He was surprised and happy as soon as he stepped a foot out the car as he is a cat person but he held his smile as he didn’t want to show his satisfaction that he was pleased by his surprise. “You brought me to cat café. Really? I am a guy. Do you really think I would feel amazed by your surprise?” he lied.

“Daniel, your acting is miserably failed. I am sorry for that and don’t act like you don’t love cats. I already checked all of your social media accounts. There are thousands of cat pictures in fact I was almost misled that the owner of those accounts are yours or theirs, C’om I am 100% sure you are dying insight to play with them ” He opened the door for Daniel first and followed after then.

The café was really like his dreamland that he had imagined to see different kinds of cats in one place, spectacularly in which so many cats are playing together or with some customers. Ong took a seat for them while he was wandering around the café to see different cats. The café’s owner allows customers to touch or play with their cats if they want. He carried a fluffy cat with cotton hairs whose eyes are wide and round, and it seemed really socialized with people and when Daniel petted its hat, it meowed in joy. They spent the whole day at that café since Ong witnessed that Daniel was apparently cheerful with the environment and he silently took some photos of him. They came back at late night and he thanked Ong with good nature but received Ong’s smug in return like it is the way of telling ‘I already knew you will thank me in the end of the day’. )

 

He thought sometimes Ong tried to flirt with him but he always avoided that kind of topic and changed the subject for his own sake. If so, Ong seemed dejected, and pleaded to drive him off to his work for that day. That one day, he was requested out of blue by Ong not to continue his job at restaurant and he would give all Daniel expenditures if he needs. Ong has been very possessive in recent times and continuously threw his death glares to the person who he was talking with as if someone might mistake that Daniel is his belonging. He had guessed Ong is such an unpredictable person and he had no idea why it turned out he was being with Ong through this one month instead of Ong had to be clubbing or partying with his friends. He had become comfortable with Ong days by days and occasionally he found himself laughing to Ong’s jokes and once in a while they went shopping together because of Ong’s tenacious requests to accompany him in case he didn’t know what he should buy something gift for his niece and finally he gave up as usual as he could never win over stubborn Ong. Lately, Ong always gave him lift to his work after their tutoring session and he could see Ong just sat there and waiting for him working the whole time like he has nothing to do with his life before he gave him a drive to his home. When he asked for the reason, Ong just intentionally made an excuse and it turned out he teased Daniel more for some reasons and Daniel pouted in return.

 

Either Today has no difference, he has been working while Ong is waiting and staring him as he passes by. Daniel makes gagging noises and gestures him not to wait him. But Ong just being determined and shakes his head in the way of telling him `Nope’. He grimaces and wrinkles his nose in annoyance that make Ong chuckles amusingly.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter