Chapter 21

You are only mine, Daniel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the next morning, Daniel wakes up and immediately feel ache through his lower body and he can’t even recall how many times they made love last night. Needless to say it is Ong who pleaded to Daniel over and over again with the only reason that he couldn’t get enough of Daniel and he has always been hungry for it. With the frustration as he is hearing Ong’s peaceful snores from his back, Daniel grabs the nearest pillow within his reach to throw over Ong’s handsome face but all of his movements are halted in the air by the sudden ringtone coming from his phone which is on the table besides the bed. His hands are stretching to get his phone and give a quick glance to the screen, brows are knitting in curiosity as the number popping on screen is that he has never seen before but he rapidly slides the pick-up bottom to the right and put it on his ear.

“Hello, this is Daniel.” Daniel answers but nothing comes in return as a reply. So, he hellos again and this time he can hear a voice of a woman (he think) answer right back.

“Obviously, I know you are Kang Daniel who is my son three-month boyfriend.” The woman even snorts though the line.

Daniel’s eyes are popping out in shock as he is hearing the most terrible voice in planet and at the same time recollecting the puzzles because he definitely know that there is no one he is dating now for three months. It is definitely Ong and the woman who is on another line is none other than Mrs.Ong who is chuckling a little bit as she is imaging his expression.

Daniel accidently yelps in surprise as a hand snaking on his waist but instantaneously cover his mouth with his hand because he is scared Ong’s mom might aware that they are together right now and yet Ong will wake up by his careless sound. It end up Daniel abruptly slip out from the duvet and walks outside the room but not before wrapping his lower body with a towel that he saw last night on the stand, and making sure Ong is still sleeping soundly on the bed. He closes the door behind him and go to the veranda, still holding tightly the phone on his hear.

 

“Daniel, I hope you still there and don’t worry that I already know Seongwo is with you right now.” Ong’s mom says with a tone that she doesn’t care even a bit.

But it utterly makes Daniel startled with the thoughts Ong’s mom might know all about them, just pretend to not for some reasons that he can’t figure out. “Ahh---, yeah, I-I am still here, Mrs, I- I just don’t know how to respond.” Daniel answers, stumbling on his own voice.

He can hear Ong’s mom let out a chuckle, “Daniel, don’t you think it is not that good to have a conversations through phone. So, how about meeting today, only the two of us, excluding Seongwo, my son who went all blind for you.” this reply causes Daniel shiver down his spine and unable to reply for a moment. With a little braver than before, since he is expecting for a day like this, he takes a long breath and nods himself as if Mrs. Ong can see him, “Fine, I think we should. And I already know it that I can’t avoid this for so long.” He replies as calm as he can but still trembling on his feet.

“Clever boy, I hope your intelligence can still last when we would meet. I just want to have a chat with you but kind of negotiation will be included. I will send you location. Don’t let Seongwo see it and know our meeting. Then, I will hang up here because I think this is time my son get up. Bye.” He didn’t even get time to reply because as he was said, Ong is now yelling his name as he can be found nowhere in the condo. Daniel fixes his composure as normal and make a cheerful face that he holds almost every time, burying his anxieties and sadness in his chest.

He makes a sound that earns an awareness from Ong who frowns as soon as he sees Daniel is standin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter