Chapter 5

You are only mine, Daniel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The moment they get inside, the atmosphere is different from he expected. In his opinion this is just a club where middle class people spend their time but actually it is beyond his imagination. The interior design is fantastic and there is filled with young boys and girls who looks like from high ranking families like them dancing on the floor. Some couples are making out in different corners and some are drinking.

“wowwww…how do you know this place??? This must be new in town.” Jaehwan asks over it.

“Daniel is working here.”

 

“Ohh….” Jaehwan exclaimes and Ong leads them to the bar counter.

 

“beer or whiskey?” the bartender asks.

“I will take beer tonight” he chose to drink only light liquor since the reason he came here is not to get drunk.

His friends also choose to drink their favorite beer.

 

“So what is your plan?? ” Jaehwan speaks out loud to hear over the music that is playing on right there.

“I don’t know. Just coming here to see him really working here or not.” Ong takes a packet of cigarettes out of his pocket and start smoking as well.

 

“I would rather stayed at home if I knew this occasion since we don’t need to hook up with pretty girls” Sungwoon complains teasingly.

 

“ha ha..what a jerk”. Ong quips back.

 

“it is you who is saying always trying to get lucky in this situation” Sungwoon quickly retorts.

 

Ong is wandering his eyes around to spot the target. After five or ten minutes, they all hears the arguments in the middle of dancing floor. The crowd also stop dancing and watching curiously. Ong is not the type of person who give a to that kind of riot. He always ignore it. But he is bored now and watched them ponderously. He witness the boy with the blonde hair is bowing apologetically to the other group of boys. He beholds that one of those boys is pulling this boy to his feet, almost tearing the collar… He think the slight rasp of material is ripping in a bat of eye. Now he can see the face of this boy who is terrifying with this action. He is choking on his beer and turns around to his friends’ reaction. He sees them also jaw dropping. Because this boy is his blonde boy. No. the blonde boy (correction). He is Daniel. He suddenly gets up and go into this called fight. Minhyun tried to stop him but he is already in their place. When he get into there. He goes to the Daniel side and try to intervene between them. He grabs the hand on Daniel’s collar and suppresses it. Daniel is beginning to panic and shocked to see Ong here. He tells Ong not to involve and he is okay. But Ong sees him nothing is okay and if he didn’t arrive on time, Daniel would have been punched on his face.

 

One of those boys from earlier yells at him, “who the are you???”

 

Ong laughs mockingly and face them “You are not in the level to know who I am. But I am in a compassionate mood right now , so I will let you know. Take a trip down memory in your ty head that I am his boyfriend.” He puts his arm around Daniel waist and tilts up his head to see his face.

 

Daniel instantly protests, “no, he is no-,” He was cut off by Ong pecking on his lip.

“WHAT THE FU-,” Jaehwan exclaims unbelievably .

His action makes Daniel stunned on his grasp and his friends who are also behind him since he is gonna be in the fight sooner or later. He him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter