Chapter 13

You are only mine, Daniel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It is already fourth days since the two are dating, going around the city there and then and some dates for foods and movie. Ong is busy with his boyfriend and he can’t even bother to spare times to his friends who are not able to bear the sight of him continuously talking about how adorable Daniel is or replaying the events of his date with his boyfriend. Nothing much happened between them, Ong just giving peck or repeatedly expressing his love for Daniel either in public or in private and sometimes, sharing a long kiss in the car or some corner in campus, but ensured no one can see them as Daniel’s request that he is not ready yet to be known as boyfriend of Ong, the most wanted boy by many people.

“We are glad to see you like that. You smile much more, after you guys are being a thing” Jaehwan acclaims and Ong begins grinning all at once at the thought of Daniel and his relationship.

“Of course! I already told you I will make him fall for me no matter what” He said with a proud smile and the face of puppy like Daniel and his red lip immediately pop up in his head.

“I wonder you have told ‘I love you’ each other?”

“Not in the direct way tho, I guess he is still shy to open up his feeling. But since he agreed to date with me, and I hope he will, one day. So you can say so. Besides, you know we already kissed a lot.” He said with a smirk and Jaehwan, Minhyun and Sungwoon who are sitting across the table rolled their eyes.

“Don’t act like it is your high school kiss. I bet with my the it is your 179th times. So why you became all smiley?” Jaehwan technically points out the fact that he cannot deny, basically it is true, but the feeling is different.

“Shut the up your mouth Kim Jaehwan if you don’t know the feeling of kissing someone who you love with whole heart.” He snarled with frustration.

“OMG, I think I need to check my ear, feel like there is something dirt block me. I have never thought that kind of word would ever come out of your mouth.” Ong is so ready to retort when Minhyun abruptly intervene their bickering.

“Yahhhh, stop you crazy two, this is so annoying and always barking with each other. Jaehwan plz, swallow your words down for a while and Seongwo, why don’t you call Daniel here? I think it is time for us to know each other.” Minhyun suggests considerably, not like Jaehwan who is always try to ruin the mood.

On nod agreeably and takes out his phone and text Daniel to ask if he is ready to meet his friends or not.

Ong; “Baby, has your class dismissed?”

Daniel: “in next 5 or 10 minutes. Why? Any problem?”

Ong: “not that important but my friends want to see you. Just in case you would, don’t force yourself.”

Daniel thinks for a while before giving his reply. On the other hand, Ong actually hopes Daniel wants to meet his friend since he doesn’t want him to feel any awkward around but he has no single mind to coerce Daniel, just dependent on his boyfriend’s decision. He knows Daniel is thinking as their chat was briefly paused. But his thoughts are cut off when his phone buzzes with a reply pop on screen,

Daniel: “Fine, tell me the place.”

Ong grins and his friends are looking him with snorting faces since they have never hoped just texting through phone can make their friend all giddy.

Ong: “No, we are just here, at the canteen, I will come over to pick you up.”

As soon as he gets up, his phone vibrates again and

Daniel: “don’t try to make anyone hate me. There is no way I can lost the way to come over there. Just wait and I will come in minutes” Ong chuckles at himself, thinking why he has been trying to baby-sit Daniel. ‘Yeah he is well grown up boy.’

Ong: “Fine, I will be waiting here.”

He sets in his seat again and puts his phone onto the table. “He will be here within 10 or 15 minutes.”

“Glad to know.” Minhyun replies and comfortable silence comes between them.

*

As they were said, they can see Daniel walking in the entry way. It seems Daniel already noticed him since he is walking straight to their table. ‘He is endearing as always with oversized hoodie, no need to say his face, cute asf.’ When Daniel arrived their table, he bows as a great manner to Ong’s friends but the problem is there is no extra seat, four people for four seats, done. He looks around in the hope of getting seats from other tables but he is unexpectedly yanked down on his wrist along with automatically sitting on someone lap. It is none other than Ong who is sitting underneath him with grin on his face. When Daniel shifts his head, their faces are only centimeter apart and he can feel Ong’s breath cross his face, Ong hands long to reach his face and try to caress his cheeks. He instantly brushes away these hands and get up from his lap. Ong chuckles and there is no doubt, his face is red beet hard with shyness, “I-I will go get a seat,” Ong is still cackling at the sight and his friends are also in awe since they didn’t expect for this.

“What the hell happened in front of my innocent eyes! This is not your room but school canteen, moron.” Jaehwan exclaims irritably, even Sungwoon who is always silent makes gagging noises when Minhyun is gigling.

“I just tried to , you have no idea how cute he is when he gets shy.”

Not after too long, Daniel comes back with a seat, he pulls and sit beside Ong who is staring all his movements without batting an eye.

“Hungry??” Ong carefully asks and he hums in return.

Ong ruffles affectionately his hair, “I will go grab food. Wait a minute, Ok??”

“I can-,” tries to oppose, but Ong is already in a queue.

After all, he is sitting alone in front of Ong’s friends who are investigating up and down, and he gives them an awkward smile. Minhyun starts a conversion, “You are Daniel, right? I heard a lot from Seongwo, you know he gave many hints of you.”

“Amm,…..yeah. Glad to meet you. You are-,” He pauses as he can’t name them individually.

“I am Minhyun, he is Jaehwan and, Sungwoon” Minhyun motions to the people who are beside him.

“Oh yeah, I have seen you guys before.”

“It is not weird you had seen us since we have met before.” Jaehwan respones. Daniel surprised and recalls the memory of their meeting. But there is nothing come out of it, he just see them in the campus here and there.

“Don’t be surprised man, it was when you accidently bumped into Seongwo and we are also at there. I guess you didn’t notice as you are messed up in the crowd and busy arguing with Seongwo.” Daniel chuckles and shyly rubs at the back of his head.

“What make my baby laughs??” the voice comes out from his back and they can see Ong is already pulling his seat.

“We are just introducing each other and no wonder you went all whipped for him since his smile is that bright.” Jaehwan literally remarks and Ong seems proud with that comment.

“I already told you there is no one more adorable than him, just contain yourself from falling for him, consider he has owner and this owner is your best of best friend.” Daniel slaps Ong and he shoves the foods brought earlier to front of Daniel, prepares forks and spoons for his boyfriend.

“How ridiculous, man. There is no way to happen so. Just keep your boyfriend away from other stupid people.” Jaehwan says nonchalantly at Ong who is busy caring to his boyfriend. Jaehwan sighs with knowing his words won’t get across to the lovesick person. ‘Why he is that obvious this is his first experience of dating?’ Jaehwan murmurs alone, making sure no one can hear him.

“Seongwo, How about the plan for this Friday night? As usual? Clubbing?” Sungwoon asks purposely to , in fact Daniel is there. But it seems his words disappeared in the air as there is no response, all he can see is his friend busy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter