Chapter 9

You are only mine, Daniel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hey yo man! How is being tutored? want to share some experience?” Jaehwan screams at him as soon as he gets inside the classroom.

He takes the seat and sighs, “Do you really have to ask that question?? Obviously boring asf, but I can create my own happiness with Daniel. Ha ha..” he giggles when recalling Daniel’s expression when he was snatched his lollipop.

“Is he clown???” Jaehwan is given a smack on his head because of his stupid question. He grimaces his face and laughs at the same time.

“I can’t believe your head is that thick and I wonder how come you became my best friend Kim Jaehwan.”

“I also cannot believe that you can smash your best friend of eight years for your seven days blonde boy.” Jaehwan complains unpleasantly.

“First one, he is not clown and second, you deserve it.”

“ We are just wondering what is your point here since we are at the same page, right??” Sungwoon addresses to the conversation.

“Ammm, nothing special… I just had fun yesterday, I guess.”

“But you seems elated”

“You are just overthinking, I am always like that.” He shrugs.

“well well! I am already imagining my wants from you.” Ong just rolls his eye and start thinking when he oughta go to Daniel.

 

 

“Wtf are you doing here again??” Daniel almost freaks out when he sees Ong in the entry way and obviously walking straight toward him. He really hope not to see him today until their tutor session because he has a strange feeling whenever Ong pops up in front of him or they are together. He exactly knows this feeling but just doesn’t want to admit. He admits Ong is handsome as hell since he is popularly known as the greatest playboy and everyone’s dream boyfriend. Today has no difference, neatly styled hair, sharp jawline, one ear piercing, fair complexion, stylish jacket and jean pant as he has stepped out from a movie.

“I am here for you again, dear” Ong smirks and leans a bit to the wall.

“Do you know that I hate that expression of yours? And I am not free today so get away.”

“But I am free. I don’t mind tagging you along since I don’t have any plans for today either. I just want to see you. So, you can go wherever you want. I will accompany you” He says calmly.

“Gezzz, you are so annoying” Daniel whines in frustration and he leaves behind Ong since there is no use talking sense to the stubborn idiot.

He doesn’t have plan as well since he has finished his lecture earlier than usual. So he is just roaming around the campus and throughout the way he walks, some girls are murmuring something by looking at him. No, not at him , it must be Ong. So he turns around and can see that Ong is snickering. He frowns and support his hands on his waist in furious reactions. He smiles with a wry face, “Mr.Ong Seongwo-shii, Why don’t you spare your precious time to each of these girls rather than me? I am pretty sure they will be blessed if you do so.”

Ong takes a step forward and give a sneer smile to him, “Is it the indirect way of revealing that you are dead jealous right now?” Daniel is a bit taken aback with unexpected respond and his face get all red.

“Wh-What?? Why I am jealous? You idiot, in your dream?”

“Am, I am not sure. I just feel like this.” Ong shrugs and Daniel is look like deer was caught in the trap. He is speechless for a while and nervously swallowing his saliva down when Ong is giving his intense look directly to his eye and he can see there is three constellation moles on his cheek. He strengthens his hands to reach that cheeks in curiosity and touched the cheek. “Oh, you have beautiful moles here.” He mutters and the skin unconsciously. Ong holds onto his hands over his cheeks and pulls away and smug still holding his hands“You said I am handsome.”

Daniel regains his sense back and withdraw his hands immediately form Ong’s grip and looking around like he is avoiding Ong’s stare and blinking repeatedly. It is relieved that there are not many people left and the remaining people are also busying with their business. “I did not say you are handsome. I did say your moles are beautiful. I don’t see there is similarity.” He respond defensively.

Ong laughs at how cute Daniel look and he walk toward him in case Daniel is walking backward by each of his steps. Suddenly, Daniel stumbles over and his was faced to the hard ground. He groans in pains and Ong is shrieking with amuse. Daniel gives his death glare to him and he tries to get up but falls over again and this time Ong helps him up. “Are you ok?? You are so clumsy.” He worriedly exclaims. But Daniel utterly shakes these hands off on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter