Chapter 4

You are only mine, Daniel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is Friday morning, Ong wakes up in fresh mood and he didn’t have hot session last night. He takes a quick shower and dress up, fix his hair as one last time and grab his bag before he lock his room door.

 

He is greeted by his mom when he get downstairs, “morning darling, how is Somi??have fun???…”

 

Ong sits in the couch cross over his mom,“Mmmmm……., not bad..but honestly she is not my type. I don’t like cute girl”

 

“Have you talked with her, I heard that she is really polite and well-behaved like every mother’s dream daughter-in law”

 

“Hmm….., maybe…so do you????”

 

“of course, if possible.”

 

“mom……, please….. I will let you choose my life-partner in the exact time but not now. I think I am so young to be caught in attachments ”Ong whines.

 

“Ha ha…. I don’t think someone who has almost every night is so young…”

 

“They are in different situations mom , you know one night stand are just it is. We have no call, no msg ,no face to face in the next morning. We are just reciprocally sharing pleasure for one night”, ong explains to his mom.

 

“Ok..I see but promise me that I would have the absolute authority to choose the decant one for you. It is not like I will not accept the one you would love at that time but she must be acceptable.”

 

“Don’t worry for that. There will never be the one who worth my love.” Ong says confidently.

 

“Darling, how conceited you are…”They chuckles together.

 

Ong looks down his watch and “Mom, I am late. Bye” Ong bid his good bye to his mom and dad who has recently come out from his parent shared room.

 

“drive safely” his dad says and “don’t be too late tonight” his mom. He nods and leaves.

 

 

When he steps in their classroom, he sees his friends are already sitting in their seats, Minhyun waves at him and he nods back.

 

“I want to skip the class today,” the first words comes out of his mouth after 2 minutes he has arrived there.

 

Jaehwan shrugs , “so do I”.

 

“Hey dude’ you will get back your coat today right???” Sungwoon reminds them.

 

Ong become smiley all at once, “ ohhh….I almost forgot it. Yeah we will have fun today.”

 

The rest of three silent and Ong continues, “by the way, I saw him last night at the restaurant I went with my mom”

 

“what a concidence!” Jaehwan exclaims.

 

“Did he also eat there??”. It is Minhyun who replies.

 

“No . I am sure he is not. I saw him as a waiter of that restaurant. I was shocked at that moment.”

 

The other three also jaw drop and “ wtf , are you sure?? Why would he need to work there since he is also a student here. ” Jaehwan seems also shocked just like him.

 

“ahhh….I guess that is why he is the only scholar student here. But I thought though he is, he is also quite rich.” Minhyun guesstimates properly.

 

“If he was busy last night , how could he bleach your coat????” Sungwoon suggests considerately.

 

Ong shrugs “I don’t care. It is his fault. So he is responsible for his action.”

 

There is silence in their room and they sees teacher coming in.

 

“let’s get bored before having fun” Ong mutters with low voice enough to hear just four of them.

 

 

This afternoon they are having chitchat and waiting for Daniel to return his coat back, they notices three girls walking straight toward them through entryway of canteen holding specific color of Seongwo’s coat in one of these girl hand. Ong wonders why his coat is in her grasp but not Daniel’s.

 

When they get enough distance between them, one of the girls speaks shyly on purpose, “Oppa , here yours. We got it from Daniel and washed it for you. You can check it if there is still stain on it.”

 

Seongwo takes it back with inquiry mind.

 

These girls are still standing there without moving an inch.

 

Seongwo suddenly become irritable and asks them defiantly.

“why you guys are here???I don’t think the one supposed to be here is not you.”

 

Jaehwan raises his eyebrow and Sungwoon shrugs.

 

The girls with pink hair replies “yes but we begged him to give us and helped him to wash it.”

 

“Why??” Seongwu become more furious. He doesn’t know why he feels like this in fact he already got his coat back. That is all. In some occasions, he can even get the benefits from these girls. He knows they will joyfully accept it if he offers. But he cannot think straight this time.

 

“Because we want to get this chance to please you, Oppa”, they answers excitedly and their eyes are sparkling with hope.

 

But Seongwo is not in the mood for it and then all he replies is “thank you girls for liking me. But you guys are not types. So……..my answer is SORRY.” He gives his unpleasant smile to them and throw the coat into the nearest trashcan and “I think your job is done and would you mind if I ask you guys to leave us.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter