Chapter 6

You are only mine, Daniel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ong has been killing his time with watching movies and smoking alone in his room while Daniel is struggling to get another job in different clubs or bars. But every position in these clubs are already filled with their initial workers. He literally finds out that his luck become more miserable when it comes to deal with Seongwo. That is why he determines to avoid this guy in any conditions.

 

Finally, this is Monday and Ong has been expecting to see Daniel after those two days. He keeps smiling and whistles all the way he goes to school. His bruises are all went healed except some minor scar on his face but again he is still the most handsome boy in their campus. Because he guesses Minhyun is also in the same situation as him.

 

When he gets into their usual café, only SW and MH is there. He takes a seat across from Minhyun and “where is Jaehwan???”

“went to restroom” Minhyun replies and when he looks at his friends’ faces , there are only some scabs as well.

So he teases them, “ Your conditions are much more better than I expected. Ha ha.”

“ you . You have no idea how much I need to attempt to hide it from my mom’s curious eyes” Jaehwan yells at him who recently got back.

Ong rolled his eyes and stuck his tongue playfully at JW.

“Is there any progress between you two??” Sungwoon pops the question.

“Me and Daniel?? If you mean so, NO. how come I had progress since I also tried to avoid my mom. I didn’t even go out of my room in those two days”

“This is the third day, Ong” JW warns him.

“I know, I have planned for it”. Ong smirks exaggeratedly.

“Would you tell us?? You know we are at the same side right???”

“yeah sure.” Ong cross his arms on his chest and sits comfortably in his seat with smirk on his face “ I have never considered that Mrs.Amreen would become the big help for my plan.” Ong briefly pauses.

“wait! Let me guess first. If I am not wrong, you are planning to make Daniel as your tutor??” Jaehwan predicts wisely.

Ong claps with a proud smile on his face, “ OMG Kim Jaehwan, you sometimes are so brilliant. YES. That is exactly what I am gonna do.”

“So you are taking tutor??”

“Unfortunately yes. But it will be worth if I might get condo from you guys. Isn’t it???”

“Ummmm…maybe!”

“If you guys have finished questioning to me, I am going to Mrs.Amreen to implement my plan.”

Ong is on his way to Mrs.Amreen office when he sees Daniel is walking on the opposite side of the corridor. When they accidently look at each other at the same time, Daniel suddenly stops with wide eye in his spot before turning away. Ong is confused with Daniel’s sudden action because the action is instantaneous and he spontaneously knows it is because of him. After one or two minutes, he finds himself running after Daniel. It is just inches away when he almost catches him when Daniel suddenly speeds up his walking and finally running like in marathon. Some passerby students are watching their race interestingly, Ong has literally no mind to glare at them coz at that moment all his attention is on Daniel who is currently running like he would never get a chance to run in future. He becomes exhausted bit by bit right now and feels like he will pass out sooner if he continues running at this rate. As the last option, he increases his running into his ultimate speed and finally he can catch the latter. He grabs Daniel in his arms as they are bending forward with their hands on the knees and gasping for air rhythmically together

 

“Talk to me god dammit.” It is Ong who starts speaking.

“Talk about what” Daniel replies against Ong.

“So why did you run away when you saw me??”

Daniel is taken aback why Ong knows that he is running away because of him. But he keeps pretending and retorts “No. It isn’t not because of you. I just remember that I need to go to library.”

“Don’t lie to me. No one is running to library at this hour like his life is depending on it.”

“But I run. So what?? Do you have problem with that?? Now let go of me firs

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter