Chapter 1

You are only mine, Daniel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Wanna university is the most glorious university in Korea where most of wealthy students are.There are many kinds of different groups according to the level of their wealth.But for Kang 

Daniel,the scholar student who was born in a normal family ,he cannot get joined to any group of theirs because even the room of the least richest student in this university is even bigger than his home.So he is always isolated and the place he spends his time most is the school library.
He is not only hard working student but also the conscientious son for his family.His father passed away since he was 7.As he is the elder of the two brothers,he has to take all responsibilities for his family expenditures while working in part time jobs after the end of school time.


On the other hand,Ong Seongwoo whose family owns luxury hotels, shopping malls and others great businesses and even the share holder of wanna university.He is the most popular student in university with the name tag of Casanova.He is arrogant by thinking of there is no one who can escape either boys or girls.His affluence and the stunning look he has make him even more haughty.He always spend his time by partying,clubbing and making out with random girls in corners of university but he has one rule that he will never date boys because of his well-born.Actually,Seongwoo had never fallen in love with anyone.They are just old flames.

“ONG SEONGWOO.......you better getting up and go to school

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter