Chapter 26: The first date: Part 2

The Bet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[A/N: I'm sorry! I literally wrote this the day after the part 1 update, I must've forgotten to publish. Anyhow hope you guys are still reading this :)] 

 

The two girls laid on the couch comfortably watching the stars as they shared stories with each other, the sound of the movie became a mere background for them. Jennie laid on her back her left arm around the other girl who was laying her head atop Jennie’s chest.

 

“I don’t want this day night to end” Jennie said softly as she kissed the other girl’s forehead.

 

“Me neither” Jisoo sighed contentedly, “but you’re saying it as if we’re not gonna see each other again”

 

“It’s just... I don’t want to mess this up”

 

“Why are you worried that could you mess it up?” Jisoo asked curiously

 

“Well for starters, I’ve never actually done this before”

 

“What? Go one dates?” Jisoo tilted her head to look at Jennie “Yeah right” then she snorted.

 

Jennie chuckled “You know I’ve never dated anyone seriously before right?” and Jisoo nodded. “I never really liked any of them so I never had this concern of possibly ruining everything”

 

“Why are you worried you might ruin this one?”

 

“I never cared about anyone’s feelings before. I was such an , Chu. I’m just scared it could one day bite me in the ”

 

“I guess we’re both scared then” Jisoo nuzzled her nose into Jennie’s neck, sending tingles towards the younger girl’s skin.

 

“What are you being scared of?”

 

“Well I’m not particularly an expert in relationships either, Jennie. This is all new to me, too. And sometimes I get worried a lot too”

 

“Worried about what?”

 

Truth be told, Jisoo was extremely worried that she might not be enough for Jennie. After all, the younger girl had already experienced so much while she never even had her first kiss yet. She’s afraid Jennie might soon realize that she’s not what she was looking for.

 

“I get worried that I might not compare to other girls you’ve gone out with”

 

Jennie laughed as if she heard the most ridiculous thing ever “No one can compare to you, Chu. No one.” She tilted the older girl’s chin to face her “You wanna know why?” she paused to look at Jisoo’s eyes, then to her lips, then back to her eyes “Because you’re the only one” then she kissed the tip of the older girl’s nose. Jisoo closed her eyes at the contact and Jennie didn’t pull away entirely right after, her face remained close to the older girl, their noses brushing, and their lips not even an inch apart, they could both literally feel each other’s breaths. And when Jisoo didn’t move nor pull away, Jennie took this as a permission, and she slowly closed the gap between their lips. Their kiss was slow and tentative, Jennie was being cautious and careful because she didn’t want to overwhelm the older girl, but God was it so hard for her. Jisoo’s lips were so smooth and soft that Jennie wanted nothing more than to deepen the kiss, but Jisoo came first than her desires, so she didn’t.

 

For Jisoo, Jennie’s lips were soft and sweet, like a candy she could easily get addicted to. Jisoo also knew that Jennie was being gentle, and she couldn’t be any more grateful towards the other girl. They made out for a few minutes and when they pulled apart Jennie was looking at her lovingly, her stare was so intense Jisoo thinks she could see through her soul, and then she whispered softly “I love you”. Jisoo blinked a few times, somehow still surprised to hear the words even after everything Jennie has done for her. “I know it’s not something people usually say on the first date but, I’m in love you, Jisoo. I have been for a long time now”.

 

Jisoo’s head was spinning and her chest felt like it was about to explode soon if she won’t be able to release what she’s feeling inside.  And when she hasn’t said anything, Jennie began to panic, “I-I mean, you don’t have to say anything, you’re not obliged to say it ba—“ she rambled but Jisoo cut her off “I love you too” she spoke softly, almost like a whisper, but Jennie heard it loud and pretty damn clear. Jennie smiled widely and Jisoo can’t help but to melt seeing her gummy smile that she adored so much, she was smiling like an idiot too, after all, she just had her first kiss and first I love you.

 

----------

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter