Chapter Four: The Party (Part 1)

The Bet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

JISOO’S POV

 

We arrived at the bar at exactly 8:30pm, just like what Rosie and Jennie had agreed upon. As it’s a bit dark inside, I flinched my eyes trying to look for someone. I don’t know how this Jennie girl looked like so I don’t even know why I bother looking, but after a while, I saw Nayeon sitting on one of the couches near the right side of the bar area. I nudged at Rosie and pointed at the direction of Nayeon.

 

“Hi Nayeon!” Rosie and I said in unison.

 

“Hi Rosie! Hi Jisoo!” Nayeon said with excitement.

 

“Jisoo, how are you? It’s been a while since I last saw you. How have you been?” Nayeon asked me leaning towards my left ear as it was kinda loud in the bar.

 

“I’m good, things are pretty much the sa-“

 

“Hi Rosie! Hi Nayeon” A girl greeted cutting me off

 

“Oh, Hi Jennie!” Nayeon said to the girl

 

So this is Jennie. I take my time looking at the girl. She’s wearing an off shoulder blouse and a mini skirt. Wow, Rosie was right. This girl knows how to carry herself. After a few seconds, the girl looked at my direction. Afraid to get caught, I shifted my gaze and pretended to get the glass that was lying on the table.

 

“Hi Jennie! This is my best friend Jisoo. Jisoo, this is Jennie, one of our company’s clients” Rosie said. And I looked up to meet their gaze.

 

“Hi Jisoo, I’ve heard so much about you” Jennie said giving me a friendly hug

 

“Everyone this is my best friend Lisa, Lisa meet Rosie, Nayeon, and Jisoo” Jennie said while pointing at each one of us.

 

JENNIE’S POV

 

Lisa and I arrived a little bit late since Lisa had a wardrobe malfunction, which isn’t really a malfunction but more of she couldn’t decide what to wear.

 

As soon as we entered the bar, I immediately saw Nayeon talking to a girl. I was already told that Nayeon was Bi but I didn’t know she had a good taste with girls. The girl she’s talking to is really pretty, even from a distance not to mention it was kinda dark.

 

“Hi Rosie! Hi Nayeon” I said as soon as we approached them.

 

“Oh, Hi Jennie!” Nayeon said

 

I wanted to take a good look at the girl Nayeon was talking to. She was pretty from a far but I wanted to see her face from up close. I smoothly glanced at the girl only to find out she was already looking at me. I must have caught her off guard as she started to look away and grabbed the glass of drink on the table.

 

“Hi Jennie! This is my best friend Jisoo. Jisoo, this is Jennie, one of our company’s clients” Rosie said and Jisoo looked up to meet our gaze.

 

Oh, so this is her. This is the Jisoo that Rosie had been blabbering about. She’s really pretty. No, she’s gorgeous. No she’s beyond pretty and gorgeous, she’s ethereal.

 

“Hi Jisoo, I’ve heard so much about you” I said while giving her a friendly hug to ap

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter