CHAPTER 6: THE CAR RIDE

The Bet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

AUTHOR’S POV

                                                                  

Jennie called shotgun while Lisa sat at the back of the passenger seat. Jennie’s car is an automatic Audi Q5 SUV and Jisoo couldn’t be thankful enough since she’s more comfortable driving an automatic car rather than a manual one.

 

They will be dropping Lisa first since they are using Jennie’s car. Silence filled the car during the first few minutes of their ride as Jisoo was trying to focus on the road – well also because Jisoo didn’t know what to discuss since she doesn’t know Jennie and Lisa that much and she really didn’t get to talk to them while they were in the club.

 

“Thank you for doing this for us” Jennie said finally breaking the ice.

 

“No worries, I don’t have work tomorrow anyway and it’s really dangerous to drive after drinking” Jisoo answered while her eyes were still focused on the road

 

“Yeah but you barely even know us and yet here you are helping us” Jennie’s eyes are fixated on Jisoo even though the girl doesn’t even spare her a glance.

 

“I’m like this to everyone, especially my friends” Jisoo shrugged

 

“So are you saying we’re friends now?” Jennie couldn’t help but form a smile

 

“Sure, I mean, you guys seem fun” Jisoo said finally giving Jennie a glance since the stopped on the red light. “And besides, Lisa and Rosie seem pretty close now” Jisoo looked at the rear view mirror to check what would Lisa’s reaction be like only to find out that the girl was already asleep.

 

Jennie saw Jisoo look at Lisa through the rear view mirror so she went to look at her back to check on Lisa as well.

 

“Ugh, she does this all the time! She really likes sleeping in the car. Sorry about that” Jennie said while waiving her hand in frustration

 

“It’s fine, it must be the alcohol” Jisoo said whose focus is now back on the road again.

 

Jennie found an opportunity to fish about Jisoo’s thoughts in dating a girl while at the same time fish if Rosie would be open in dating a girl as well since she noticed that Lisa might have developed a slight crush on her.

 

“Since you’ve mentioned it, what do you think about Rosie and Lisa?” Jennie asked

 

“What do you mean exactly? Do you think Lisa likes Rosie… more than a friend?”

 

Jennie gulped at the question before answering “I don’t know. I can’t tell. But if she does, would you be fine with it? I mean, I know Rosie’s your best friend”

 

Jisoo looked at the rear view mirror again to see sleeping Lisa’s face. Jisoo sighed “Why wouldn’t I be? I’m not sure if Rosie will like her back though, but if she does, then who am I to stop her happiness? BUT, Lisa should never hurt my best friend or she’s a dead freakin’ meat!”

 

Jennie giggled at the girl’s response

 

“You really love you friends that much, huh?”

 

Jisoo looked at Jennie giving the girl a mild panic attack

 

“Of course. Family and friends are the two most important things in my life. I’d do anything and eve

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter