Loving Her

The Goddess Of Luck
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So you're buying 8 apples, 7 peaches, this bunch of bananas, and the vegetable set. Is that right?"

"Yeah, that's right."

"It'll be $20."

Jong Kook paid the cash and started walking back to the agreed place to meet Ji Hyo.

"Excuse me sir..."

Jong Kook heard a piteous cry and thought someone was in need of help. He turned around but instead only saw a devious looking woman. He gulped nervously as she walked up to him with a confident stride.

"Are you looking for a good time?" She slid her fingers up and down his chest, making Jong Kook shiver up in discomfort. He was unsure of how to reject her advances as this had never happened to him before.

Taking a deep breath, he mustered up his courage.

"I'm sorry Miss, but I-"

His words were cut off by a hand grabbing the back of his neck and a pair of lips pulling him into a deep, sensual kiss.

To both his relief and as he had feared, it was his Goddess.

Ji Hyo eventually pulled away. Admittedly, Ji Hyo didn't mean to kiss him for that long, but she got carried away. What can she say? He tasted good.

"Yeobo, where did you go? I was so worried! Let's go home now, okay?"

Jong Kook nodded and decided to play along to escape the clutches of the woman, and interlocked his fingers with Ji Hyo's.

When he had his back turned, Ji Hyo shot the girl a death stare. She recognized that she was just doing her job and saw Jong Kook as a potential customer, but hey, when the Goddess of Luck gets jealous, she gets jealous- or in this case, gives a e killer glares that may very well convince her to quit her job and join a nunnery out of fear.

Jong Kook was still touching his lips as they walked out of the market. They felt swollen and warm.

"Thank you for... that." Jong Kook said shyly, breaking the awkward silence.

In contrast to his nervousness, Ji Hyo only laughed.

"You seriously looked so scared! If not for me, would you have just gone with her?"

"Hey! I was ab

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter