Talking To Friends

The Goddess Of Luck
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hyung, since I'm already here, let's talk? You've been back for a few days, and I only know... Actually I don't know anything! Until last week, i was still under the presumption that I would never see you again." Dong Hoon's lips quivered slightly.

Jong Kook felt terrible. There he was, going nuts over this hot, curvaceous- shut up!

Basically, his best friend had suffered because of him, and he didn't even set aside time to explain what was going on because he was too "busy".

"Dong Hoon-ah, Hyung's really sorry. I should have told you everything earlier. The woman you just saw vanish, she's the reason I'm alive."

"Really? Who's she?"

"Her name is Song Ji Hyo. And she's the Goddess of Luck."

Dong Hoon's jaw dropped.

"Hyung, no way! You have a Goddess protecting you?"

"I guess? But these past few days she has been doing less protecting and more driving me nuts."

"Why?"

The Guardian of Animals was petting a bull when he heard the loud sigh of his sworn sister. He laughed.

"Song Ji Hyo, are you ready to talk now?"

"So there's this guy..." She began while slumping over the fence.

"Yeah, yeah, I know. He's the talk of the town recently. Get to the point."

"He's... hot. Ridiculously hot. Delicious..."

"Get to the point..."

Ji Hyo mentally slapped herself, wiping away her drool.

"Basically, I can't keep doing this. I don't want to leave the guy, I don't want to like him too much, and I can't-"

"Woah woah slow down! I'm an animal guardian, not a love- sorry, 'like' expert! Ok, so you like this guy a little, nothing wrong with that right? If it's a crush, you can get rid of it!"

"How?" Ji Hyo was confused.

"I don't know, you were making me confused just now, I barely understood half of it. Like how others get over their crushes I guess? Maybe he's a really bad kisser and you lose interest in him? Maybe he has real strange habits and it weirds you out too much to like him anymore? Ah... My head hurts, I thought too hard."

"Hmm... You do have a point! If I manage to find something about him that's unappealing, I'll lose interest, and then I won't have to worry about accidentally falling for him!"

Ji Hyo gave the bull a soft caress, and left to carry out Gary's advice.

She arrived to see Jong Kook telling this guy from earlier... about her. Interesting... Song Ji Hyo decided to wait and listen to them chit chat.

"Dong Hoon-ah, have you ever met a Goddess?"

"No? Why would I, I hardly ever leave this place."

"Don't. Goddesses

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter