The Summoning Spell

The Goddess Of Luck
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jong Kook decided that a good idea would be to consult Master Yoo about his situation. He knocked lightly on the door.

"Come in!"

Master Yoo just happened to be having tea with Master Ji and the Goddess of Riches. They were paying a visit again.

"Ah, am I disturbing something?"

The three denied this, and invited Jong Kook to sit with them.

"Actually... I came here because I need advice."

"On what?" Soo Jung took interest, as she felt it must have something to do with her friend.

"The Goddess of Luck paid a visit to me, and basically we need to come up with a way for her..."

"For what, Kook Jong?"

"For her not to fall in love with me." Jong Kook finished hesitantly.

"Huh?" Master Ji and Master Yoo said simultaneously with confused expressions.

The Goddess of Luck whacked the Guardian of the Animals on the back of his head.

"Yah! What was that for?" He complained, lightly massaging himself.

"You give the worst advice!"

"Advice on what? I'm not that bright, I give bad advice on many things."

Ji Hyo sighed. She really wished she could blame her dense sworn brother for the mess she created by herself, but she couldn't bring herself to do so any further.

"I don't know what to do anymore. I just know I can't fall in love with Kim Jong Kook, or I'll weaken."

Kang Gary decided to get a bit more serious about the matter. His sister could very well die, after all.

"But how do you stop someone from falling in love with someone else?"

"That's the whole problem. If I ignore him, there's still the chance that I'll love him from afar-"

"AHHHH!"

Suddenly, the Goddess of Luck and the Guardian of Animals got summoned forcefully. It hardly happened, because only Deities knew how to summon another Deity, but the summoning had to be performed by a human.

"Woah! It actually worked!" Master Ji exclaimed. "Soo Jung, why didn't you teach me this?" She ignored him. Why would she give away knowledge on how to forcefully teleport her? She'd never get a break.

"Sorry guys! We thought it'd be easier to solve this issue if we were all here." Soo Jung apologized sheepishly to a very dizzy Gary and Ji Hyo.

"Hey, that'll get infected!" Ji Hyo said concerned, quickly overcoming the shock of being summoned to worry about the large cut on Jong Kook's hand.

Ji Hyo cleaned up the cut on Jong Kook's hand by healing it 'miraculously' fast. He had cut his hand to draw blood for the summoning spell, but to him it felt worth it since Ji Hyo was gently caressing his hand and staring at it with large caring eyes.

Thus, he felt jealousy streak through him when he saw Ji Hyo's next act.

"Hey, Oppa, you okay?" Ji Hyo asked Gary who still look

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter