Knocked Out

The Goddess Of Luck
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ji Hyo stirred, and slowly realized that she was on her bed in the monastery. What had happened? She looked at her hand which was being tightly held by Jong Kook. He was fast asleep with an unsettled frown on his face.

"It isn't good to sleep like that..."

Ji Hyo grabbed hold of Jong Kook and teleported to his bed, deciding what he didn't know wouldn't hurt him. She was too lazy to carry him to his room anyway.

As she was about to teleport back to her own bed, Jong Kook woke up and held on tightly to her.

"You're up?"

He didn't answer her, but instead sat up and wrapped his arms around her in a tight hug. He was trembling slightly. Just slightly.

"What's wrong?" Ji Hyo was confused but slowly returned his hug. She tried to recall what had happened before she woke up.

Jong Kook only shook his head in response. He must not have wanted her to know, or he didn't want to think about it.

Ji Hyo slowly pried the man away from her, before noticing his hand.

"What happened?"

Jong Kook shook his head again, hiding his hand. He still appeared groggy, and must've not gotten enough sleep.

"Did you summon me?" Ji Hyo asked as she healed him. Jong Kook still refused to speak.

Sighing, the Goddess touched his cheek, putting him to sleep. As she left the room, she turned back once more to look at him. She had calmed his mind while knocking him out, and he slept with a smile.

"Sorry for that. But I don't think you're able to think properly yet. Sleep well..."

Ji Hyo left the room and bumped into Gary.

"Ji Hyo, you're up?"

"Shh! Not so loud, he's sleeping."

"Oh... Sorry. By the way they're all having tea over there. We were waiting for you."

Really?

"Guys, what happened? I just woke up and Jong Kook wouldn't say a word."

The others turned to Ji Hyo as she entered the room.

"Really? Please try to remember, none of us know and were hoping to hear more from you."

"All I know is that I got a headache and knew you were in trouble, so Kook Jong summoned you."

Ahh, so he did summon her. Damn her memory.

"Give me about a day? I'll try to remember..."

Ji Hyo clutched her head as she left the room.

"Ok. Suk Jin and I won't leave for a while. Be back soon."

"I'll stick around too." Gary added.

Ji Hyo nodded, and walked back to her room. Where did she go yesterday? She was... 'training', right? At... Oh! That winery... Did she drink something? But...

She decided to clear her messy doubts by taking a small trip to the winery.

The moment she appeared, all workers that s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter