Talking To Him

The Goddess Of Luck
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

To her annoyance, Jong Kook started kissing Ji Hyo back. She sat up with a snap.

"Yah! Were you just pretending to sleep?"

In response, Jong Kook initiated a kiss, which Ji Hyo quickly broke away from.

"What's that for? You know we can't do this..."

Jong Kook shook his head.

"No, this is a friendly kiss. I'm a friend who wants to kiss you after having a bad scare."

He kissed her again.

"Yeah right..." Ji Hyo said with a sharp roll of her eyes. Ironically, she still went along with it, kissing him for a good few seconds before she had to force herself off him.

She decided talking would be safer than kissing, which was what they did, although Jong Kook appeared rather sulky.

"I was spreading luck at a winery yesterday," Ji Hyo began, making Jong Kook turn his head away. He didn't want to talk about what could have happened.

"And... I went back today."

"Why would you do that?" He asked with anger in his eyes.

"Because I didn't know what happened! You probably don't really know either, but I'm not filling you in on too much since you'll probably get even angrier..."

Jong Kook nodded, and started fiddling with Ji Hyo's hands. He didn't feel like hearing anymore about what happened, because in all honesty he was on the verge of locking himself and Ji Hyo up where no humans, demons, or deities could reach them. So he could make Ji Hyo fall in love with him. Like how he was in love with her.

"So anyway, when I found out what happened, I was naturally pissed and had to punish them."

Jong Kook looked up this time, seeming interested.

"What did you do?"

"Well, they begged for mercy-"

"Please don't tell me you let them off-"

"Wait, you haven't let me finish! Why would I let those scumbags go scot-free? I'm one of the most vengeful deities in heaven anyway... So as I was saying, those jerks started to beg for mercy, and I 'promised' to, on the account that they tell me who their Boss was."

"Wasn't it that Lee Kwang Soo guy?"

Ji Hyo's eyes widened.

"How did you know?"

Jong Kook exhaled loudly.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter