Wake Up

The Goddess Of Luck
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Boss! You're back!" All the followers of demon Lee Kwang Soo bowed in fear and respect.

"What happened while I was gone? What's all this?"

"Boss, you'll never believe what happened! This lady claiming to be a Goddess revamped the winery; there's all sorts of stuff now! And the best part is... we even managed to get her unconscious, the magic she gave to the alcohol knocked herself out!"

"Really?"

"Yes, she's on your bed Boss, have a good time..."

Lee Kwang Soo went into his room and got ready to enjoy himself with the beautiful woman. But a force suddenly pulled himself and her into another room and he faced a strangely familiar man who had a large gash on his hand and a murderous expression on his face. That didn't matter to the demon, however, who was angry to have been interrupted before anything happened. How unlucky.

"Hey, aren't you a little rude? I was about to have a good time!"

Lee Kwang Soo was about to teleport back to his room with the woman when he received a punch across his face. Angered, he decided to change back to his true form to scare the man.

"Wait, it's you?!" Jong Kook said in disbelief.

Ah, now Lee Kwang Soo recognized the man. His senses were always much weaker in human form. This was the man who almost made a tasty meal. He decided to eat him after he was done with-

Oh crap.

He didn't notice in his human form, but he was about to force himself on the Goddess of Luck! If she had woken up, that would have been the end of him. He shuddered, and his fear got noticed by Jong Kook, who understood that the demon must not have been able to know who Ji Hyo was when in human form.

Jong Kook put on a smirk to taunt the demon, although he was crumbling inside from how afraid he had been for his Goddess.

"Recognize her now? For your own good, I suggest you leave lest she rip you to shreds."

And Lee Kwang Soo did.

Master Yoo felt his headache subside, and realized Ji Hyo must have been saved. He rushed to the room Jong Kook was in and saw the unconscious Goddess.

"Is she alright?"

"She's asleep I think. Why did this happen all of a sudden?"

"I don't know-"

"Is she... weakening?"

"No, she didn't weaken. This was probably carelessness on her part. We'll ask her more in the morning."

Master Yoo returned to his resting room, and decided to sum

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter