Of What Love Can Do To A Goddess

The Goddess Of Luck
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The seemingly indestructible gates of heaven came crashing down; incinerated into dust and ashes. Shrieks and whimpers were heard among weaker deities who escaped and hid to save themselves from the wrath of the Goddess of Luck.

"Whoever did this, come out! We need to talk."

With her voice came a firm, deadly anger, and in her eyes a dangerous fire. This was the Song Ji Hyo Heaven should have never forgotten to fear. Fury coursed through her bones.

"You seem unhappy." It was the God of Fire. Ji Hyo wanted to burn his very soul to the depths of hell. She knew he was definitely one of those responsible.

"Unhappy? I think that's quite an understatement!" She spat out her words like they were poison, feeling herself go mad seeing a smirk form on the God of Fire's face.

"Why are you in such a bad mood? It seems to me that you had plenty of fun last night..."

He pressed the side of her head, in an attempt to revive a memory Ji Hyo had already recovered. She smacked his hand off her face with immense power, and blew up a tree next to them.

"Are you kidding me? Were you seriously trying to get me to remember my confession to subdue me? Because that's a rather fat hope and you can dream on!"

"But... I don't understand? Why aren't you weakening then?" The God of Fire shuddered. Had they all made a mistake? Did love not weaken Song Ji Hyo?

"Honestly? I don't know why I haven't weakened. But since you're pinning all your dreams of shacking it up with me on me falling in love with a human, shall I confirm it for you? Because guess what? You're all right! I, Song Ji Hyo, Goddess of Luck, am in love with Kim Jong Kook!"

She screamed with such passion and certainty that the God of Fire swore she would start to waver. But he wasn't so certain of when.

"Fine, let's say your love hasn't weakened you yet. But it will in time, and when that time comes, you will pay for it."

Song Ji Hyo shook her head and chuckled.

"Why are you... laughing?"

"Oh me? I'm laughing because Heaven is so, so screwed."

"And-"

"Because I'm going to tear it all down, you numbskull. You and your friends' stupid lust have clouded your heads. Maybe I was afraid I would weaken if I loved before, but now I don't care. If you don't return Kim Jong Kook to me, the Heavens and Earth can kiss themselves goodbye."

The God of Fire knew what the Goddess of Luck was suggesting. She was going to start a war, a civil war, in heaven. It was once prophesied that if a war were to break out in heaven, the aftermath would make the place collapse, and all would fall into the depths of hell forever. Basically, heaven, earth, and the underworld would become one. It was so terrifying to imagine no one da

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter