Chapter 40

The Bodyguard
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Waking up in my bed I reach my arm out to feel for Chanyeol but he isn't there. Sitting up in the bed I look around the room, did I dream him here? Did he not hold me all night?. I feel a lump in my throat start as I climb out of bed to use the bathroom. Opening the door to my bedroom I step out and there he is half working out on his exercise bar that is stuck to the doorframe making me let out a little unhuman sound at the tension of the muscles in his back.

"Chanyeol" I softly whisper as he lets go of the bar and turns to face me. "Good morning Sweetheart, I didn't want to wake you" He walks closer to me wiping the sweat off his face as he leans in and kisses my cheek. " I thought I dreamt us last night" I smile a little embarrassed as he wraps his arms around me. "No my baby you didn't dream last night, I was just a bit restless and I didn't want to wake you with my tossing and turning" he lets me go as he continues to wipe his body. "Why where you restless?" I reach out and run my long fingers along his chest making him look at my hand as it traces over the hump of his six pack. "I have to see Suho today and he messaged me saying I was to bring you also" He stops my hand and looks into my eyes. "Looks like you have something else on your mind this morning" he says with a cheeky smile as I bite my lip. "Maybe I do" I smile up at him as I get on my tip toes and kiss his lips ever so softly letting out a little moan as he pulls away. "Baby we need to be with Suho in an hour, do you think we can continues this after?" he holds both my hands inside his large hands and kisses them. " I guess so but your so making it up to me after" I say as I grab his bulge in my hands making him groan out loud before I let go and walk to the bathroom. "Oh you damn tease" he shouts after me as I wink over my shoulder and head towards the shower.
 

Checking myself one last time in the mirror I hear a knock at the door. "Come in" I look towards the door as it opens to Luhan all smiles. "Chanyeol wants to know are you ready?" He sit on the bed all smiles as I look in the mirror again. "Yeah I'm ready and why are you smiling like that?" I ask him as he holds up his wrist showing off a watch. "Oh very nice, where did you get that?" I ask him as I check it out on his wrist. "Sehun gave it to me its his, he wants me to wear it like a promise that I am his" he falls back on the bed like a little school girl who just got told from her crush that they love them. "So does this make it official" I smirk at him as he sit back up on the bed. "Yeah he wants us to take it slowly, but this is a promise that I am his and his only" luhan smiles down touching the crystal like watch on his wrist making me rather jealous that I don't have anything like that from Chanyeol. 

"Hey you ready in there, we gotta go?" I hear chanyeol shout from the other side of the door. "Coming I shout back as I wish luhan best of luck in his relationship with Sehun before I get ready to leave. Stepping out of the bedroom I stop dead in my tracks seeing Chanyeol wearing a black suit and black shirt open at the neck making me swallow. Looking down at my jeans and white shirt I begin to think should I change. "You look beautiful baby" Chanyeol walks closer to me fixing the sleeve of his jacket as he then cups my cheeks and kisses me ever so softly. "Chanyeol if you keep kissing me like that we wont make it to Suho". I blush as he just winks and holds out his hand for me "Come on we don't want to be late" we head down in the lift but just before the lift arrives on the ground floor his appearance changes, he stands straighter and its like all of a sudden he changes into my bodyguard. "You ready baby" he winks at me as I just nod knowing he still has to show the world he is my bodyguard and nothing more.

The lift arrives and I follow out and try remind him of the old me where I would mess. Waving to the waiting ground I walk a little closer to them as he follows me clicking his tongue but all that does is make me smile as I know I am pissing him off. I wave to all our fans before I feel his hand on my elbow. Turning around I get into the back of the car as he sit in the front as we pull out into traffic. "You love to rub my buttons the wrong way don't you" he says looking over his shoulder at me as I move so I can be closer to him. "Well you are my bodyguard and I had to show them all we are nothing more remember" he looks at my eyes and then my lips making me go for it and kiss him softly before pulling away to sit back in my original seat. "I so love you guys being all together now" The driver says making us both just laugh.
 

Arriving at Suho's office my stomach is twisting and turning like crazy. I watch out the window of the car and see Chanyeol talking with the driver about something as I climb out. I am so nervous at what he will say and if he really meant what he said to Chanyeol awhile ago. The door to the office opens with Suho and Lay standing just inside. "Ill see you later my angel" Suho says to Lay as he hurries out of the office past us making me smile that we where right Suho was dating Lay all along.

"Come In you both and take a seat, can I get you anything to drink Coffee maybe Tea?" He says with a smile from ear to ear making me really nervous how he never smiles like this. "I would love a tea please" I say as I take a seat. He signals Siwon to make the drinks and turns to look at us.

"Ok you are both hear as I wanted to ask you first how you are feeling after everything?". He sits back in his chair looking at us as I just look at Chanyeol. "To be honest boss I am so nervous since coming back, I haven't been able to sleep, I think last night was the first time I was able to sleep properly and that was because Chanyeol was there with me. I have a feeling someone is watching me I just don't feel too safe at the moment and"........  I begin to cry as I lower my head so they can't see my eye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter