Chapter 26

The Bodyguard
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun Pov

Why is it so dark, where is everyone? ,Chanyeol are you there?, Where am I?". Sitting up I rub my eyes trying so hard to see but its total darkness. Reaching into my pocket I find the guitar pick Chanyeol gave me. I press it like crazy hoping he can hear it and come find me somehow.

"Chanyeol wh....where.....ar.....are you?"  I begin to cry as my body starts to shake feeling scared and alone. We where out near the fire last night all talking  and joking about who to eat  first, I remember falling asleep on Chanyeol's lap, now I can't see or feel him in this darkness. I keep pressing the button "please Chanyeol where are you , I need you".

No pov

"Chanyeol, Baek is squirming in his sleep and I can't seem to wake him" Chen shouts towards Chanyeol and Kai sitting out in the morning sun making them both run inside. "What's wrong with him?" Chanyeol hurries over to Baek kneeling down as he is fast asleep on the floor of the plane with a cover over him. 

"Baek baby wake up" Chanyeol lifts baek's head up placing his hand behind the smallers head as he rubs his cheek with his free hand. "Come on baby wake for me" Chanyeol shakes him a little then looks up at the others now crowding around to see why he wont wake up. "His pulse is racing and he is very hot" Chanyeol begins to panic trying so hard to wake Baek. "Here give him this" Kai hands him a open bottle of water as Chanyeol gently pours it near Baek's lips. 

"Chanyeol look at his legs" Chen looks up at the others while examining Baek's badly cut wounds on his legs.  " there is a very bad infection, there is pus coming out of  them, if we don't get help soon he could go into shock or even worse" Chen says grabbing the First aid kit from Minseok opening it to find only antiseptic creams and wipes nothing more that they could use to help Baek.

"Ok I'm gonna head out walking and see if we can find some help, who wants to come with me?" Kai asks as Minseok raises his hand along with D.O. before they grab some water and take their leave.

"Baby please hang on in there for me please, you need to fight for me ok" Chanyeol lays Baek down flat removing the blanket trying to get him to cool down. "Could he.........." Chanyeol can't bring himself too finish the words and just keeps caressing baek's cheeks and praying Kai and the others find help or someone finds them.

"Baek is a fighter" Sehun lays his hand on Chanyeol's shoulder giving him comfort. Chanyeol knows deep down that this could be life or death right now. 

"GUYS I CAN HEAR LIKE A HELICOPTER OR PLANE" luhan screams from outside making Chen and Sehun run outside screaming help. 

"Baek do you hear that help is here listen baby I'm going to get you out of here I promise just hold on a little longer" Chanyeol kisses Baek's lips softly as he begins to cry. 

"They found us" Chen hurries back in towards Chanyeol now holding Baek in his arms protecting him and telling him to hold on. "They need to hurry or he won't make it Chen he is shaking more  now" Chanyeol lets the flood gates open as he can hear the propellers of a large helicopter land so close.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter