chapter 43

The Bodyguard
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I have to go now sweetheart I'm sorry", I kiss the top of Baekhyun's head as he smiles and snuggles in closer. "I think that is the first time we have made love so gentle and not against a wall" he giggles into my chest as I his hair. "I guess it is, and stop teasing me about the wall I told you why I like it against the wall, I have full control and you go so weak at the knees" I try to move off the bed but he hugs me tighter. "You make me weak just by seeing you, especially when you work out" he winks at me before letting me go. Climbing out of bed I look back at him laying on his side holding out an arm to me with a pout. I move back closer to him getting on my hunkers beside the bed his hair. "I'm sorry I have to go, why don't you rest and I'll be back before you know it OK. Sehun is just outside if you need anything" I lean in and kiss him softly as he smiles and closes his eyes. "Love you" he says making me smile "love you too sweetheart" I pull back on my clothes and head the bathroom real quick before I have to head off.

Sneaking out the door I bump into Chen making me jump not seeing him there.

"Is he OK" he shows me on his screen.

"He is fine, just tired and sleeping now, I have to pop out to see Kai I shouldn't be too long ok" I turn to move away and nearly fall over Baekhyun's suitcase in the hallway. "Damn it who put that there" I moan as I pull the handle and move it into his room waking him. "Sorry baby I just fell over it in the hallway" I wheel it over towards the wardrobe and see the panic in his eyes. "Sweetheart are you ok, you seem rather pale". I watch as he stares at the suitcase making me rather nervous. I am beginning to get worried, he either has something in his bag he doesn't want me to see or he is not telling me something. I have seen this before in the type of work I do. I decide to not question him on it right now as I lean closer to him and kiss him before I head out the door again.

Answering my phone that is buzzing in my pocket driving me mad I hear a worried Kai on the other end.

"Ok boss we need to meet now"

"OK where?"

"Maybe somewhere outside where we haven't brought CBX before"

"Meet me at the car park along route 5 off the Motorway"

I hang up the phone and hurry out of the new dorm and rush to my car. Clicking my seat belt on I drive as fast as I can without being pulled over by the police. What has Kai found and how bad is it? I keep tapping my steering wheel trying to think who this is that could be about to post pictures of Baek and have stuff on the others.

Arriving at the car park I see Kai's car. I pull up alongside his and park my own as he waves for me to hurry into his car. Jumping in his I look at his face and he isn't happy. "What's wrong?, show me what you found"

"Ok so you know how every computer has its own IP address, well I found the IP address that the camera's were connected too. Turns out it was Heechul's apartment".

"OK so it was Heechul but he is dead, so how......... Holy , are you telling me it's his boyfriend?"

"You guessed right boss, the boyfriend is in on it also. I have two of the lads parked outside his apartment right now".

" how did I not see this coming? I'm such an idiot". I slam my hand on the dashboard of his car making him jump. "Chanyeol none of us seen this coming, so how do we stop him?" he looks at me as I just want to go there and pull the bastard out of this apartment and kill him.

"We could get the police involved since they had to clean up the mess of the deaths" I look out the window of the car trying to think but the idea of it being the boyfriend that is still causing trouble makes me really question my work.

"I think that's best we tell the police Chanyeol at least they can arrest him"

" We wont tell them yet not till I get into that apartment and get those picture's and videos of Baek and the others. We can't have some corrupt cop getting his hands on them and selling them to some magazine for a large sum of money".

"Yeah, ok sounds like a plan, when you wanna do it?" I turn to see him look at me before he smirks as if he knows my answer already.

"Now" I get out of his car and hurry into mine starting the engine as I roll down my window," I'll follow you to the address, find out if the lads watching the place know if the boyfriend is in".

Waiting for Kai to start driving we pull out onto the motorway and head in the direction of the apartment. How could I have been so stupid and not thought it was the boyfriend. Why is he still trying to hurt CBX? We already know Heechul did it because baek and the others left him behind but why continue it after he is dead.

At the apartment

"Hey Kai any word?"

"Yeah he popped out Taemin is gonna follow him and keep and eye on him while we head up to the apartment".

Hanging up my phone I grab a baseball cap from my back seat placing it on my head before getting out of the car. Walking to the boot of my car I grab an empty box I haven't had the chance to throw out yet and pretend I'm delivering it.

Crossing the road a little old lady is coming out of the apartment building as I rush over and hold the door for her. "Oh thank you dear" she smiles as she makes her way down the steps as Kai creeps from my side and walks through the door ahead of me.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter