Chapter 24

The Bodyguard
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Chanyeol" I shout out before everything goes back 


Chanyeol POV

Stirring awake as I grab my head with my right hand the pain is unbelievable. "What the " I scream out loud then remembering hearing Baek scream my name before we went down. Quickly I try move but my seat belt is restricting me from moving. I can hear groans and someone crying in the distance. What the hell has happened and where is Baek?.

"BAEK" I scream out louder hoping to get a reply as I try get out from my seat belt only to find my left arm is under some rubble. Pushing the rubble off with my good hand, I free it to reveal a long gash the full length or my lower arm as the blood starts too pool from it.

"Chanyeol" I hear a voice in the darkness call me making me pull more at my seat belt. "Chanyeol" I hear again as I try look around more when I start to see a shadow of someone moving closer to me.

"D.O is that you?" I question the shadow as he comes into view "yeah its me" he coughs out more reaching my seat belt and pulling it free. "Where is Baek, is everyone ok?" 

"I can't see Baek, there is rumble blocking some of the plane, and Kai is trying to move some of it now". he helps me stand up which is hard because the plane has taken some damage to it, it almost looks like it could have been cut in half.

Hurrying over to the rubble I see Kai franticly pulling at the rubble as I hear voices beside me. Looking quickly around to check the scene I see Chen holding Minseok's head on his lap making me quickly hurry over to them. "Are you both ok?" I kneel down beside them looking at Chen first. "I'm ok Chanyeol, Minseok's arm is cut but other then that we both have just a few bumps and scraps, but you need to find Baek and Luhan" I give them a quick nod before hurrying back over to the others. "Ok you stay and help Minseok while I go help the others ok"

 

"Where is Sehun?" I look around more pulling some rubble out of the way. "He must be on the other side of the rubble that is blocking this side and the other side" Kai shouts while franticly pulling the rubble throwing it behind him.

"Wait Sehun was sitting near Baek and Luhan so he must be around here" I start pulling at some of the debris to my left away from where the others are looking. Lifting up some tray that has broken off one of the seat I see a leg. "I found someone" I shout as I quickly start to remove the debris quickly and carefully as not to injure them anymore. 

"Who is it?" D.O shouts before joining me and helping me. "Looks like Sehun" We hurry and remove more debris from up his body. " please be ok, please be ok" I finally remove some more debris as he starts to cough making me smile that he is alive at least.

"Yeol..... Luhan" he tries to talk as he makes me look towards the rubble following his arm. "Sehun can you move your arm?" I ask him trying to help him up to his feet but his arm is stuck as he gets up onto his knees. "I'm holding Luhan's hand and its stuck under some sort of metal bar or something it ing hurts like hell man get it off". 

"Ok ok ,Kai we need you over here"  I shout pulling the debris out of the way. "Stop its gonna fall more" Kai shouts making me stop. "We need to get them out" D.O looks at me with worry. I can't help but think Baek is on the other side unconscious or worse.

"Wait his hand moved" Sehun shouts making us hurry back to him. "Luhan can you hear me baby?" Sehun shouts making my heart break hearing him call him baby with such emotion. We listen as we hear nothing.

"Luhan please can you hear me?" Sehun shouts even louder this time making me beg all the gods that he answers. We listen again as we hear coughing then cries "SEHUN" we hear him scream out. 

"Its ok baby we are going to get you out, can you feel my hand?" Sehun questions him and he cries a reply "yes kind of, but please get me out please" he cries out. "Luhan are you hurt anywhere else?" he shouts again as we listen for his reply. "just my arm but I'm beginning to loose the feeling in it so please don't let it go" we hear him sob more as my heart breaks.

"Chanyeol we need to get him out now" Sehun looks towards me in panic. "Luhan can you see Baek anywhere?" I shout moving closer as he replies. "He is close but I cant see his face and he is unconscious I think" luhan cries out in pain "I cant reach him" he cries out more.

I start to pull more like a crazy person at the debris blocking us from getting to them. "Chanyeol stop we need to find out what its like on the other side cause if we move something it could fall on them more hurting them both". Kai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter