Chapter 42

The Bodyguard
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Baek come on let's go"  I shout towards the bedroom as I see him walk out towards me smiling. "We have to go sweetheart I'm sorry" I move closer kissing the top of his head as he grabs his shoes. "Can't Chen, Minseok and I stay here?" he says making me look down at him as he slides his shoes back on his feet before standing up. "We can't baby there is no protection out here. If one fan gets wind of you guys being here they could swarm the place in minutes. We need to have you guys somewhere much safer then here, I'm sorry" I wrap my arms around him hugging him as he snuggles into my chest. "Can we come back here one day just me and you?" he looks up from the hug as I kiss his forehead. "Of course sweetheart now let's get going" I release him and grab my keys as we head out to the car.

"This was so beautiful I don't want to leave" he stands like a naughty child with arm folded making me laugh. "Please baek we need to go" I open his side of the car as he still stands not moving making me slam it shut again. "Baby what's wrong, you haven't been like this in awhile" I move closer to him standing in front of him as he still has his arms crossed. "I guess I'm just tired, I'm sorry" he uncrosses his arms and smiles "let's go". I open the car door again as he jumps in as I hurry around to my side. "We ready?" I ask him as he smiles "yep boss" making me laugh as I start the car and head off back to the dorm.

Arriving at the dorm there are alot of my security guys all over the place. Stepping out of the lift we head inside the dorm seeing Minseok and D.O sitting on the sofa talking. "There you are we where worried" Minseok smiles standing up hugging baek. "Baek you need to go pack a bag they are moving you all for a few nights" D.O says as he walks towards baeks room with baek following.

Baekhyun pov

"I hate all this moving crap, I'm tired I want to sleep" I look towards D.O as he looks at me with a frown. "Are you ok your acting weird and your Bodyguard isn't around so what's up?" I panic a bit as we enter my room seeing Sehun and Daehyun standing in my room making me freeze to the spot. "Hi" is all I can say as they both turn to look at me and D.O.  "Hey sorry baek we will leave now just hang on a second" Sehun looks nervous as he begins to measure my window while Daehyun writes it down on a note pad.

"We will leave you to pack your bag and come back later"  Sehun smiles as they both hurry out the door. "I forgot Daehyun was still with us" I fall onto my bed hugging a pillow. "Of course he is he helped save your life and Chen and minseok lives too. You sure your ok, you look so blue it's really not like you" D.O sits on the bed beside me looking so concerned. "I don't mean to be rude but can you leave me alone just for a bit, I'll follow you out soon" I watch as he gets up from the bed pulling a blanket over me making me smile before leaving the room. Once he is gone I snuggle into my pillow feeling so worn out that I feel my eyes getting heavy as I drift off to sleep.

No pov

"Is baek coming?" Chanyeol looks at D.O who shakes his head. "He is laying on his bed, he looks wore out. He asked me to leave so I just covered him with a blanket". Chanyeol can see the concern in D.Os eyes and decides to check on the little beauty.

Opening the door to the bedroom Chanyeol sees baekhyun all snuggled on the bed fast asleep making little sounds as he sleeps. "Is he OK?" Minseok taps the bodyguards shoulder making him turn to face him while closing the bedroom door. "He is just tired let him sleep it off". Chanyeol heads back towards the sitting room as he sits down and looks through the manual for the new security cameras. "Boss we found little microphones in baeks room near the window" Sehun whispers so no one else will hear. "what as , why put cameras and hidden mics in the room for?" Chanyeol stands up annoyed that he left and someother security took over and nearly killed CBX. "Why don't you guys bring Chen and Minseok over to the other place and I will follow when baek wakes. The new security cameras will have to wait". Sehun stands up and grabs what he needs as he and Daehyun leave.

Sitting back in the sofa Chanyeol lays his head back sighing. His mind drifts off to baek and what happened earlier with them. He can't help but smile at how lucky he is to be with baekhyun and have permission from his boss to date. Getting up from the sofa he heads down the hallway towards baekhyuns room. Pushing the door a little he sees the smaller tossing in his sleep and then settling. Chanyeol can't help but think baekhyun is having some sort of nightmare but he doesn't want to wake him just in case he's not. Feeling his phone buzz in his pocket he takes it out and reads a message from Kai.

Slipping out of the bedroom he hurries down the hallway to the sitting room in shock at what he just saw.

Kai where the hell did that come from?


I not sure boss it's encrypted we can't track it

Kai find out who posted those pictures


Boss we are trying can you get here

baek is asleep and I didn't want to wake him


Well you have to boss this picture is just a still from a video that will be posted soon

Kai that's a video of baek after a ing shower just about to get dressed this can't go online


I know boss just give me about an hour and then come over maybe you can see something we are missing

Ok see you in an hour


Hanging up the phone I walk down to baeks room just as he sits up in the bed. "Hey sweetheart are you ok?" Chanyeol moves closer into the bedroom sitting on the end of the bed. "Yeah sorry I just needed to sleep for a little bit, where is everyone?" Baekhyun asks as he climbs out of the bed. "They went to the new place. Baby I need to take you there now before Suho starts ringing asking where you are" Chanyeol gets up from the bed with a very sleepy baekhyun following him. "Just let me use the bathroom and we can go" the smaller says rushing past his Bodyguard into the bathroom.

Grabbing baekhyuns suitcase he flips it open and a A4 envelope falls out onto the floor just as baekhyun walks back into the room. Bending down to pick it up Chanyeol looks puzzled at it as he looks up seeing baekhyun standing in the doorway looking like he just saw a ghost. Dropping the envelope Chanyeol hurries to the smaller. "Are you ok you look like you just saw a ghost?" he moves Baekhyun to the bed sitting him down as he picks up the envelope again putting it back into the suitcase to the joys of Baekhyun.

"Can you get me a glass of water please" Baekhyun asks as Chanyeol kisses h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter