Chapter 34

The Bodyguard
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeols pov

The long drive has me tired so I'm grateful to finally pull up outside her house. Taking a breath I climb out of the car and look towards the house as I release it. I seem to always find my way to her house when things have happened.

Closing the car door I head up the walkway to her house with beautiful colourful flowers either side of it . On the right of her lawn is a beautiful cherry blossom tree with a swinging bench underneath. I head over towards it and take a seat swinging back and forth. I love it here, it's so calm and beautiful. I should have moved in when she asked  all those years ago. I close my eyes and lay my head back letting the warm wind blow along my face. 

"What's happened now" I hear her sweet voice and the gentle touch of her hand on my hand as I open my eyes. "Hey sis" I look at her as she hands me an ice tea. "I saw your car pull up, so I knew something must be wrong" she smiles sitting beside me as we both swing the bench. "My head is all over the place sis" I close my eyes and just rub them with one hand. "Let me guess, the little cutie from that band CBX" I sit up and look at her as she is smiling a cheeky smile sipping her ice tea. "How did you know?" I ask her as she now looks at me with a frown. "Chan, I watch the news, I know all about Chanbaek" she wiggles her eyebrows at me as I turn away from her. 

"It's over I take it and that's why your here" I feel her hand touch mine again rubbing her thumb over the top making me feel like I'm going to ball out crying. "We never even got a chance to start and yes it's all over" I turn to look at her wishing she would make it all better being my big sis. 

"What did you do?" she says as I look at her studying her face wondering what makes her think it was me. "What do you mean, what did I do? I continue to look at her as she begins to laugh.
"Chan, I'm your big sister so I know by you, you did something". 

I begin to tell her everything from day one right up to now. As she bows her head and shakes it from side to side. 
"You are the biggest idiot in the world, do you know that" she looks up at me making me pissed off she said that. 

"How am I, we are both to blame in this"  I stand up not wanting to look at her as I stare out into the garden in front of me. "You are both so in love and scared at the same time. I think when baekhyun told you he loved you he wanted to hear it back but you being my brother wanted to talk about it instead of just saying it back". I turn to look at her knowing she is right. "Why did he tell me to leave then?" I sit back beside her leaning my elbows on my knees as I run my hands through my hair. 

"I can almost bet you money he reacted that way because he maybe thought you where just about to turn him down rejecting him".  I look at her and feel my heart break in my chest. "I ed up didn't I?" I ask her as she just nodds her head making me fall back into the bench making it swing again. 

"Chan he is famous, no famous person wants to be rejected, its a pride thing, and baekhyun probably thought that's what was going to happen. I can tell you now he is hurting pretty badly about all this, so why don't you give him a call" she leans into my shoulder comforting me as I remember I got rid of the sim card. 

"I can't ring him, I destroyed the sim card with his number on it".I huff as she punches my arm standing up in front of me. Listen here Park Chanyeol, I know you remember his number, now call him and put this right, make a god damn move for the guy you love and stop letting pride stand in yours and Baekhyun way. Find him and tell him how you feel before he falls for someone else and you loose him for good". She walks into her house as her house phone is ringing. 

Swinging back and forth on the bench while looking up at the blossom tree gently letting it's petals fall around me, my mind drifts off to baek and how he told me one night how much he loves cherry blossom trees. Maybe I should ring him and try put this right and tell him how I feel. Standing up from the bench I walk towards my car. "Where are you going?" I hear her shout after me making me laugh and turn around to face her. "Just to get my phone" I open the car door and grab my phone and bag from the back and head back towards her house. "Staying for awhile I see" she smiles making me laugh "yeah if that's ok" I wait till she laughs and grabs my bag "Help me make lunch" she says as I follow in behind her closing the door behind us. 

Stepping into the house I slip off my shoes and follow her into the kitchen. "Who was that on the phone?" I grab an apple from the fruit bowl and take a seat at the table. "I'm not sure, they hung up before I could get it, if it's important they will ring back" she smiles before grabbing some rice and chicken and setting it out on the counter with some vegetables. 

"So when are you going to ring baekhyun?" she smiles at me before biting on a peice of carrot

"Maybe later" I feel my heart sink I do miss him and I wish he was here with me. 

Ring ring

"Hello" she says down the phone before blushing as I watch her reaction. "Yes he is here, ok hang on" she says before handing me the phone "It's Sehun, he says there has been a problem" I take the phone and wonder why Sehun is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter