Chapter 27

The Bodyguard
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What the hell is going on "

Chanyeol pulls away from baekhyun as they both look towards the door. 

“Suho I can explain"  Chanyeol moves closer towards the man that hired him to take care of  the biggest boy band in the world. 

"Get out of here, I want to talk to baekhyun" Suho stands holding the door open with pure anger in his eyes waiting for Chanyeol to leave the room. Chanyeol bows his head and looks at baekhyun before leaving the room. 

Suho throws his long overcoat on the nearest chair as he takes a seat on Baekhyun's bed. He takes a few minutes to calm himself after seeing what he just saw when he first walked in. 

"Suho I can explain" Baekhyun sits up in the bed slowly trying not to hurt his legs too much. Suho finally looks up and begins to question him. 

"How long has this being going on? " Baekhyun starts to panic, should he tell him the truth or should he lie and tell him it only happened when they crashed landed. He takes a deep breath and decides to tell him the truth as he knows Chanyeol will do the same. 

" We just kind of happened Suho, after the concert with the smoke in the flowers and finding the hearts in the boxes I found myself getting closer to him.... Th.... Then we kissed" baekhyun watches as his boss gets up from the bed and begins to pace the floor wondering what he is going to do. 

"I take it your both in a relationship now then? " Suho turns to face a worried baekhyun sitting in the bed with teary eyes. 

"Y..... Yes but we only agreed the past day, we where going to tell you when we got back home, we didn't want you to find out about us like this I assure you Suho" baekhyun tries his hardest to hold back his tears but he fails as they begin to fall slowly down this cheeks falling onto the blankets covering him. 

"I see, but you know what that means, he needs to go he can't be your Bodyguard" Suho reaches for his overcoat and slings it over his arm reaching for the door making baekhyun shout out after him. 

"Wa...... Wait... Ar.... Are yo....... you... fi... firing him?"  Baekhyun sits up in the bed staring at his boss as he feels his heart pound in his chest waiting for the news. 

"Yes his company is fired" Suho says before leaving the room closing the door to the screams of baekhyun in the room. Walking out into the hallway he comes across the others as Chanyeol stands up from a chair hearing the roars of baekhyun from the room. He tries to walk past Suho but he puts his hand up to stop him" You are not to go anywhere near him, your company is fired, you will no longer be security for CBX now please leave". Suho stands face to face with Chanyeol as the taller can hear baekhyun screaming in what sounds like pain from his room making his blood boil and his heart pound in his chest. 

"Boss I'm sure we can all sit down and talk about this" Chen moves closer to Suho as Kai and sehun reach Chanyeol grabbing his arms and moving him down the corridor to the nearest exit. 

"There is nothing to talk about Chen, I will get someone else to be your security,  till then there is a car down stairs you both can get in and head back to the dorm"  Suho walks past them to go talk to a nurse about Baekhyun's condition as Chen and Minseok run to Baekhyun's room. 

Chen pushes the door opens and sees baekhyun out of this bed sitting on the sid

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter