chapter 36

The Bodyguard
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

1

2

3

"Go Go Go" 

Chanyeol swings perfectly through the balcony landing right inside the room with his gun drawn towards Donghae. Unclipping his harness he holds his ground. "Take your hands off him Donghae" he shouts towards the captor as he moves a little closer looking real quick around the room making sure there is no one else.

"Sorry about the pun, but nice of you to drop by Chanyeol" Donghae smirks as he stands behind Baek holding his hand around his throat and a gun at Baek's temple. "Put the gun down Donghae" Chanyeol orders him again watching his every move. He looks at Baek nervous in his captors grasp knowing full well how he feels right now. The man he was too scared to tell he loved is standing in front of him with a gun to his head, he needs to be careful with what he does next. 

"There was me thinking you had left Japan and went home" Donghae moves Baek more so he is in between them in the line of fire if Chanyeol takes the shot. "I'm here now and this place is surrounded so I'd say your pretty much outnumbered" Chanyeol says feeling his blood boil and his heart race as he sees  tears fall from baek's eyes. They hear shots fired making Donghae look towards the other room. "I have Minseok, one down" Chanyeol hears in his ear piece as he smiles "One down Two to go" keeping his hands up with his gun pointing at his target he can hear Sehun struggle as Kai comes across the ear piece " I have Chen, but his throat is cut he's bad boss and I've been shot" Kai says making Chanyeol more annoyed now. 

"Do you honestly think its just the three of us here, do you think we are that stupid, this has been planned for months" Donghae laughs grabbing Baek tighter by the throat. Chanyeol knows there is nothing more he can do for the others but concentrate on what is in front of him right now . "You see I have my orders to kill this pretty little princess" Donghae says kissing and Baek's cheek making Baek cringe at the touch trying to move his face away but can't. Chanyeol just wants to take the shot but can't and he told the others he wanted to take Donghae down himself. "What do you mean you have orders?" Chanyeol looks puzzled as Donghae begins to laugh. "Oh you really have no clue do you, and you call yourself the best in Korea" Donghae laughs watching Chanyeol's puzzled look.

"I have orders to follow which was to send packages to CBX, the hearts the headless dolls the whole lot everything was ordered to scare CBX so much that they would quit" Chanyeol starts to get more annoyed he puts his finger more on the trigger knowing one more move and its all over. He looks at Baek with a sad look "I'm sorry Baby" Chanyeol says as he takes the shot shooting through Baek's shoulder sending the bullet through him and into Donghae sending them both crashing to the floor as Chanyeol makes a run for them both kicking away the captors gun. 

The roars of Baek in pain echo through the room as Chanyeol tries to comfort him as he keeps his gun pointed at Donghae. "Well you have some balls Chanyeol, shooting your lover was a risky move" Donghae spits out blood as he tries to sit his body against the sofa as Chanyeol's shot got him in the chest.  "Baby I'm sorry" Chanyeol kisses Baek's head as he tries to get him up from the floor.

" I agree with Daehyun, risky move Chanyeol , Baek, Princess how are you" They hear a voice making them look up.

"Heechul?"

 Baek looks in horror as he sees his friend walk in the room moving a chair and taking a seat smiling at them both as Donghae bursts out laughing before dying slowly from his wound.

"It was you, you made him send us those horrible gifts?" Baek tries to stand holding the front of his shoulder as he looks in shock at the person he called his friend. "Yes princess it was all me, what no kiss for your fake boyfriend" he smiles before looking at Chanyeol. "Your not a good bodyguard at all are you Chanyeol" Heechul laughs before getting up from the chair as Chanyeol points his gun at him. "Oh I don't think you want to do that, you see I let you have the first shot, letting you think you were in control, but if you shoot me I can't tell my men to stand down from killing Chen and slicing his throat properly this time. You see my men caught Chen and Minseok trying to leave with your men Kai and Sehun" he calmly pours a drink and walks back to his chair taking a seat crossing his leg over his other one.

Chanyeol lowers his gun knowing he lost contact with the others and that he can't take the risk of them killing Chen or the others. "WHY ARE YOU HURTING US?" Baek screams at the top of his lungs as Chanyeol holds him back from going anywhere near Heechul. "Why?, You want to know why, well let me see maybe because three of my best friends left me while they moved on with the dream of becoming singers. Me on the other hand didn't get picked because I couldn't dance after my accident because my legs would get sore from dancing for too long. So, my so called friends moved on without me leaving me to struggle and become a nobody" Heechul drinks his drink in one go as Chanyeol and Baek look on in shock.

"We didn't leave you behind Heechul, how can you hurt Chen like that, we bought you an apartment, we made sure you were ok for money, you met a really nice guy who would do anything for you and you do this too us". Baek begins to cry from the pain in his shoulder and the fact one of his friend tried to destroy him and his friends and worse sliced his friend throat.  "You think that was enough, I loved to sing, I lost my chance and you three go off and become so famous with cameras everywhere, you get flash cars and clothes, holidays to wherever you wanted to go, singing was my dream too and you all left me behind". Heechul stands up holding up a gun as Chanyeol draws his and makes Baek stand behind him.

"Chanyeol put the gun down, this has nothing to do with you, this is between me and Baek. Now move out of MY ING WAY" Heechul starts to get destressed and starts to shake with rage. Heechul takes a shot hitting Chanyeol in the thigh making him fall forward in pain as Baek screams out. "Chanyeol where is the blood coming from?" Baek moves trying to comfort his bodyguard as Chanyeol shouts for him to get behind him. "No Chanyeol, your hurt" Baek says looking at Heechul. "Why are you hurting him for, he did nothing to you" Baek shouts from behind his bodyguard as Chanyeol stands up straight. "I'll let you have that one, you bastard" Chanyeol takes his belt off wrapping it around his thigh to stop the bleeding, holds up his gun in anger and shoots Heechul in his leg making him scream out in agony. "Hurts, doesn't it you " Chanyeol grabs Baek and tries to move him to the door to safety. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter