Chapter 44

The Bodyguard
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol's p.o.v 

"Since dinner is over I would like you all to come have a meeting here in the sitting room" I watch as the three members look at me worried as Sehun and Kai sit close to me. "Ok look we found out Heechul's man was also helping him do the he was doing on you guys. Kai and I were in the apartment today and found things there that should never have been seen. We have found pictures and videos of the dorm. We also found an extra camera that showed up in your room Baek behind the picture on your wall. I have to say it was concealed really well that I even missed it, so I want to say sorry to you". I look towards him and it's like the colour has drained from his face. "My room, you have a copy of that there on the USB key in your hand?" Baek points at my hand making me lift it up from my side. "Yes everything is on here, I haven't looked at the file from you room yet, but I may have to so I was wondering if you could maybe sit with me as I check it and we can makes sure he hasn't done anything else to your room" I watch as now Chen looks at a worried Baek making me notice something really is wrong here.

"Ok do you guys have something to share with us as you all are acting really weird" I ask as all three of them shake their heads no. " Ok well the police have been called and I'm sure he has been arrested now so we will hear from them soon and we can finally put all this behind us for good. That's all for now" as soon as I finished Chen is grabbing Baek from the sofa and dragging him and Minseok into the bedroom leaving me and the others wondering what the hell is going on.

No p.o.v

"Baek you need to tell Chanyeol your pregnant '' Minseok whispers as they huddle close on the bed watching the door every now and then making sure no one comes in.

"He will kill you if he has to find out from that USB key ,he needs to hear it from you and fast" Chen shows his screen to the others. " I know but I'm scared really really scared that he will go all protective more than what he is now, he will make my life hell" Baekhyun huffs, making Chen slap him and show him his phone screen again.

He always made our life hell it's nothing new

"I guess so, I'll tell him in my own time ok just not now" Baek falls back on the bed staring at the ceiling making the other two pissed off.
 

Chanyeol's pov

A few hours have passed and the dorm is rather quiet now with them all gone to bed. Baek hasn't come out to say goodnight yet so I guess he fell asleep in bed with Chen and Minseok. Sitting here on the sofa I stare at the USB key in my hand twirling it around and around wondering should I look at it or not. I will break his trust if I do and I will drive myself crazy if I don't. "Damn it" I slam it down on the table in front of me, making me get up from the sofa and pour myself out a strong drink. Pacing the sitting room floor I can't take my eyes off the damn thing. I know this will tell me all I need to know about Baek and it will also tell me what's in the damn suitcase. I swallow the drink in one go.

"Chanyeol" I hear a soft angel voice call my name making me look over towards the hallway leading towards the bedrooms. " Hey baby are you ok?" I see Baek standing there looking so beautiful and sad at me as he holds a large envelope. " I'm ok but I need to show you something before you look at that USB key" he stepped into the sitting room more holding out his hand to be while hugging the envelope with the other. "Can we go to our room please" he moves as I walk closer taking his hand as I follow him to our bedroom.

Reaching the room he steps inside holding open the door for me as I step in after him seeing candles all around the bedroom. "Oh I forgot an anniversary or something haven't I" I turn to face him giggling " No nothing like that , go sit on the bed " he smiles as I head cautiously towards the bed sitting on the e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter