Chapter 31

The Bodyguard
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeols pov

As we pull up to the hotel there are a few fans hanging around the front but not as many as I thought. We grab our bags and head inside meeting a old friend of mine as he set us up nicely with rooms in the same hotel as CBX.

We take our keys and head to our rooms which are located on the floor just above CBX. I step inside and rush over to the balcony sliding the door open. I lean over the balcony as my loyal and trusted friend got me the room that looks right over onto CBX's balcony. Its great to have the connections I have that I can get this close to them. Looking at my watch I realised they won't be here but out for dinner as I know they like a meal before later tonight.

I step back inside to the others as Kai lays on the sofa while Sehun paces the room. "Sehun your going to wear out the carpet" I grab my phones and turn them both up hoping and praying I will get a message or call from baek.

"I'm nervous I haven't see Luhan in a while, yes we talk only now and again on the phone but I want more" he sits down with a huff.

"Where are they now does anyone know?" Kai sits up scrolling checking our fake ig page. "They are more then likely having dinner right now, but they should be back soon".

"Ok well I'm gonna go get a shower in my room, so I can look good for my man" Sehun wiggles his eyebrows before leaving closing the door behind him. We where lucky to get three separate rooms, I am grateful we did because how else could we get to spend time alone with our men alone.

"I suppose I better go too" Kai says with a heavy heart making me feel so bad for him. He never really shows his feelings but I know for sure being away from D.O is eating him alive.

"Kai we will see them soon go get showered and make your man see what he is missing because don't forget we are going back stage baby" I smirk at him as his eyes light up before he leaves with a smile.

I grab a towel and head into the shower.

 

 

Chen pov

"Baek, mins look at this" I look around the restaurant to make sure our security are not looking as they are sitting at a table across the room.

"I don't wanna see no more fan fics Chen" baek moans at me while sipping his glass of cherry cola.

"It's not a fan fic it's Sky security spotted at the airport" I jump as baek nearly jumps on me. "When was this taken?" baek takes my phone and signals to Lay, Luhan and D.O to join us. We all gather around the small screen and read the comments.

"2 hours ago" Baek mumbles.

"Damn my baby looks fine" D.O his lips and takes out his phone.

"Do you think they are coming here?" Baek hands me back my phone looking all excited.

"It doesn't say Baek. D.O can you text Kai and ask him or Luhan you can ask Sehun" I look towards them both waiting before they nod and send their men messages.

"Lay can I have a word with you" Baek pulls him offside but I can still earwig.

"I know you are sleeping with Suho, but I'm asking you as a friend to please not tell Suho about any of this if sky security are coming " I nearly choke on my own saliva, Suho and Lay really when the hell did that happen, I thought it was a rumour. I continue to listen. "Baek I really like Suho and I didn't know anyone knew about me and him, but since your my oldest friend I won't tell him anything about this, sure I didn't see anything right" I turn and see lay hugging baek before pulling away making me turn away from them in case they see me looking.

"Any reply yet from the others?" Baek asks us as he takes a seat. "No nothing yet maybe they are still on the plane to where ever they are going" Luhan fakes a smile. I am lucky I have my man here but I feel so sorry for them especially baek, Suho warned him not to contact any member of Sky security and baek has been pretty miserable without Chanyeol, in a way we all miss them.

***

 

Chanyeol's pov

We arrive out side the stadium just as the last few members of the crowd enter the premises. We are greeted by Johnny with a envelope and passes for the three of us.

"Thanks for this Johnny , I owe you one" I take the pass and wrap the string around my neck as Kai and Sehun do the same being all excited beside me like two big kids. I don't blame them I feel excited to be on the other side watching the concert too and even more excited to see them after.

"Ok once your all ready let's get you guys inside there are not many in the VIP area just my man and his friend" he guides us to a Vip entrance and shows us to our seats. Standing up I look over the balcony at the massive crowds that have turned out for my man and his friends making me smile at just how famous my baby is.

"Omg I'm so excited" Kai skreeks shaking Sehun's arm making Sehun laugh at his actions. The lights begin to dim as the concerts starts, I can't stop smiling as my man finally appears on stage to the roars of the crowd.

"Chanyeol sit relax and enjoy the concert stop being security checking the crowd" Kai shouts into my ear making me nod towards him as I take a seat.

I can't help but drool as my man appears in the big screen for the people further away to see better. My heart breaks as I've missed him so much and now he isn't too far away.
 

The concert is going brilliantly and they sure can put on a show. Now is the time they talk to the crowd so they can rest a bit. I lean a little over the edge with my arms resting on the bar as Sehun and Kai join me as we look around to the screams of the crowd. A few of the fans spot us and startto tell the others around them till its like a Mexican wave and the news of us being there reaches them on the stage.

"Chanbaek Chanbaek Chanbaek" the crowd screams as Baek appears on the big screen. He is listening to a member of the audience as he finally looks up towards us.

"Haha our fans are crazy they seem to think our old bodyguards are here" baek says to the others as they two look in our direction.

"I can't tell if it is" Minseok laughs with Chen as they try to spot us.

"If they are here let them dance to our Ka-Ching song, can we get the music on" Chen looks around as I look at Kai and Sehun trying to hide.

"Come on do it with me" I grab them by the arms.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter