Chapter 47

The Bodyguard
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Mom I think I am ready to go back now." Taking a seat on the sofa beside my mum as she puts down her crochet, I lay my head on her lap and place my hands on my tiny little bump that has appeared. Either my baby has grown or it's from all the food my mother has forced me to eat since I got here a week ago. "Are you sure you are ready to head back home? You slept for a full three days starving that poor baby inside you" I sit up and look at my mum with sad eyes. "Mom I know, I feel so bad for that but my body clearly needed the rest" I pout hoping she won't be too mad at me. "Minseok rang me earlier when you were in the shower. He says chanyeol is miserable since you have left". I cover my face not wanting to cry as I really do miss him so much that it hurts.

"Mom, I want to go back and see him. I have missed him so much. It doesn't feel right to me being here without him" I feel a tear fall down my cheek as he reaches up with her softly gentle hands and wipes it away. "Go be with the man you love my darling. I think you will go crazy if you stay here any longer and that isn't good for my grandbaby so I have packed you some food for the drive home. All your clothes are washed and ironed and in your packed bags. If you leave now i'm sure you can go help them find chanyeol" She gathers up her crochet as I look at her with shock. "Mum what do you mean help them find chanyeol?"

"Sorry I was supposed to keep that to myself, oh well I will tell you. Minseok told me last night that chanyeol has being going around holding a damn guitar pick in his hands since you left and the other day he told them he was heading off somewhere to be alone off the grid or something, whatever you kids today call it" I kiss my mons cheek taking her by surprise as he looks at me smiling "You know where he is don't you?" I smirk at her as I head up to my room and grab the rest of my things.

"Mom, I love you so much, sorry this was a very short visit. I promise I will come back soon." I pull on my shoes and jacket. "I love you my darling now go get your man but drive safe ok and call your mother to let me know you arrived safe as you know I worry about you" 

"I will mom, I promise" grabbing my keys and my bag. I kiss her one more time and head off to my car as he waves to me with tears in her eyes. "I will be back soon mom" I climb into the car and start the engine as I head out into traffic beeping at her as I leave.

If I know chanyeol the way I think I do I would say he is in the cabin that he said was hard to find and no one else knew about but me. Stopping at some traffic lights, I put the address of a shop I know that is close to his cabin into the map search engine on my phone and start my journey to find my man and tell him just how much I miss him.

***

Pulling up to the cabin as the sun is nearly setting over the horizon I quickly ring my mom and tell her I arrived before  I climb out of the car. I then make my way over to the cabin. Letting myself in I can tell he was here but I can't seem to see him. Looking in the bedroom I can see his large french doors wide open with the warm air blowing in. Looking out I see a towel on the end of a small wooden boat dock. Thinking to myself maybe he went for a swim. I head off in the direction of the dock to surprise my man. 

Stepping out of the cabin I can see him swimming in the distance. Quickly I slip off my shoes, pull off my socks and roll up the ends of my trousers and sit on the edge of the dock with my feet in the water watching him swim. He has no idea I am here and I have to admit I kinda like it. For the bodyguard he is he seems to have let his guard down being here. He can be himself here and nobody can see. I get excited as I see him turn around and head back to the dock I am sitting on swishing my feet around in the water. I smile as he gets closer as I shout out.

"Hey, can you help me Mr bodyguard" I watch as he stops after hearing me and looks in my direction to me smiling seeing him half . "Baek?" he brushes back his wet hair off his face while looking at me. "Yeah have you seen my bodyguard?" I playfully shout as he starts to swim so fast over to me stopping right in front of me looking up as the water runs down his muscled chest. "What are you doing here sweetheart?" he moves closer between my legs wrapping his arms around my waist. "I was kinda looking for my bodyguard. I haven't seen him in awhile and I kinda miss pissing him off and making his life hell so I kinda worked out he would be here"  I look around as he lau

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter