Chapter 38

The Bodyguard
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun's POV 

It has been two weeks and we have finally been able to fly home to seoul. We pull up to our old dorm as Suho has had the security and everything else secure as to not let anything that happend in japan to happen again. "Baek are you ready?" Kai asks me as I look towards him while he waits for me to get out of the van. "Sorry Kai I was in a world of my own" I tell him as I climb out of the van and head inside not giving any trouble. " I'm worried about you baek, you havent been yourself at all since the trouble we had, maybe you should talk it out  like Minseok and Chen are" Kai says as we get into the lift just the two of us. "Talk it out like Chen and Minseok, are you serious Kai, Chen is still using a white board and marker to communicate with us and my so called boyfriend is gone MIA after I was shot and needed him and you want me to talk it all out" I try to calm as my tears fall down my cheeks making me wipe them away quickly. "I'm sorry Baek, now we are home I will go find Chanyeol and find out what's going on with him" Kai walks closer to me wrapping his arms around me as I let go and cry into his embrace. "I miss him so much Kai" I sobb as the lift door opens. " I know you do and I will find him ok" Kai says as we step out of the lift towards the dorm.

Stepping into the living room I head straight to Chanyeol's room and sit on his bed lifting up his pillow and hugging it as I smell his scent from it making my tears fall again. Getting up from the bed I head back outside to the sitting room where all the others are seated. "I want to go find chanyeol now" I tell them as Kai looks at me and smiles. "I thought you might" He says as I turn to see Taemin walk in the door. "Taemin is here to sit with the boys while me and you go looking for him" Kai says making me so happy that they are going to help me and not tell me to wait for him to make contact.

Heading towards the door I follow Kai back out and down the back way of our dorm to a Black slick car with tinted windows. "Is this yours, you can drive?" I look at him as he smiles back" Yeah, why do people not believe I can drive?" Kai laughs as he gets into the car making me jump in beside him. "Ok lets go to his apartment and see if he is there, Sehun rang his sister earlier she hasn't seen him in the past two weeks so he isn't with her" Kai drives out of the carpark and along the street till we reach Chanyeol's apartment. Feeling nervous Kai gets out first making sure no one is around before I get out of the car and head up to Chanyeol's floor. Listening against the door we can't seem to hear any noise what so ever inside the apartment. We knock and wait and still nothing.

"I don't think he is here" Kai says as I begin to really panic at what if he did something stupid. "Baek we will find him there is only one other place he can be and that's the gym a few blocks over" I hurry back down the stairs instead of waiting on the lift and jump into his car as we race within the speed limit to the gym that Kai thinks he maybe at. Pulling up we can hear some rather loud music. Getting out of the car I notice the music is My ring ring song blaring that loud that the building is nearly shaking. "He's here, that's the song he use to tease me with when we couldn't reach each other on the phone" I feel my heart begin to race in my chest making me so nervous. "Ok well lets go inside" Kai says as he puts his hands on the handle of the door making me stop him. "No Kai I need to do this alone, please" I open the door and look inside and there at the end of the room I can see him walk past towards some gym equipment. Turning I look towards Kai, "Its him, you can go I will sort this out" Kai just nods "Ok but if you need me to pick you up just call me ok" He says before jumping back in is car. Closing the door I step in further into the room checking myself in the mirror before I walk over towards the radio turning down the volume as I see him laying down on one of the machines lifting weights.

"So this is where you are hiding?" I say as he jumps up from the bench looking towards me before grabbing a towel and wiping his face. I walk a little closer and sit on the machine facing him. All I want to do is kiss him and make love to him but he needs to explain why he left the way he did. "Baek, what are you doing here? he looks up at me with tired eyes. "Did you really ask me what I am doing here?" I look at him with pure disgust in my eyes as I was expecting a better of a welcome home. "Well I'm sorry I was interrupting your work out please don't let your boyfriend stop you". Getting up from the bench I begin to head back towards the radio turning my song up full volume as I then head towards the door. Putting my hand on the handle to open the door I feel him stop me. 

"Baek" He says looking down at me as I look up into his eyes searching for answers. "How will you get home?" He shouts over the music as I shake my head in shock that that is all he can say to me. "Don't worry about me getting home, my bodyguard Kai will take care of me". I Push him out of the way and storm out the door slamming it behind me as I then hear glass crashing inside the gym. I pull up my hoodie and keep walking as I really just want to be alone and with it being so dark at night out, there won't be many fans around. 

Walking along the road crying I can't help but wish I gave him what for and told him how I felt. I decide to make my way to his penthouse and wait outside his door for him to arrive home.

An hour has passed and I messaged Kai earlier and told him where I was and that I was ok. He was annoyed at first but calmed once I told him I needed to do this. 

The lift chimes as it opens. Turning my head I see Chanyeol walk out of it with his gym bag over his shoulder a baseball cap on as he looks down at his keys before looking up so see me sitting on the floor at his door. "Baek what are you doing here?" He looks at me in shock as I stand up. "I want to talk to you and this seems to be the only way I can these days" I look at his hand and see his right hand bandaged up with blood coming through it. "What happened to your hand?" I reach out for it as he pulls it back "I punched the glass smashing  it and cut myself in the process" He says as he opens door to his penthouse holding the door open. "Fancy some coco?" He says as I nod and follow him inside closing the door behind me. "Have a seat ill be right back" he says walking in the direction of his bathroom returning with a first aid kit.

"Can I help?" I get up and follow him into the kitchen as he fills up the kettle and grabs two cups from the press placing them on the counter before heading over to a cabinet and taking out some disinfectant. "Ill be ok, its just a scra

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter