Chapter 41

The Bodyguard
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Where are we?" I look towards Chanyeol as he stops the car. "Doesn't matter where we are, you have been teasing me while I drive and started to play with yourself when I couldn't touch you", I watch as he climbs out of the car. Quickly I fix myself as he opens my door. Stepping out of the car I glance around seeing we are surrounded with trees and just to the left of us is a wooden cabin. "Who owns this?" I turn to face him as he smiles at me before next thing I know is he has me up over his shoulder spanking my making me giggle. "I own it and now your in big trouble" he says as he carries me inside settling me down before he locks the door.

 

"This is beautiful" I look around the room we are in which is a sitting room before I head off to see the rest of the cabin. "Wow is this all yours?" I turn to see him with his suit jacket off ing his shirt as he looks at me with hunger. "Oh " is all I can say making him walk closer with a smirk on his face. " I'm going to feel this for the rest of the week aren't I" I let out a giggle as he grabs me guiding me towards a bedroom throwing me onto the large king size bed. "What now my bodyguard" I try as I feel my heart race inside my chest. "Out here you can scream as loud as you want there is no one around for miles" he says all this as he throws his tie and shirt across the room making me swallow hard seeing him like a animal about to pounce.

 

Climbing up the bed so stealth like I let out a little giggle as he stops. "You where extremely naughty in the car while I was driving. You could have made us crash. Now I need to punish you" he kisses my lips with such want and hunger before pulling away making me catch my breath. Climbing back off  the bed he grabs the tie from the floor and walks closer to me making me jump off the bed. "I don't think so" I stand looking at him as he now bites his lip. "You're not tying me to the bed again" I look at him as he walks around the bed towards me as he quickly reaches out for me ripping my white shirt off  sending the buttons flying into the great unknown.  "Chanyeol" I moan out as I feel his strong body lift me and guide me to the middle of the room. His large hands rubbing my arms till I feel him lift them above my head as he ties them with his tie on a little hook from the  low part of the ceiling making me gasp. "Your all mine now" he smirks as I begin to really panic.

 

"Chanyeol what are you doing, I really don't like this please" I feel my emotions start to build up as I begin to cry. "Hey I'm sorry, it was just a little bit of fun I thought that's what you wanted, baby I'm sorry" he reaches up and unclips me as I fall forward into his chest crying. "I was held hostage you idiot" I shout at him and push him away with my tied hands. "I'm sorry Baek I wasn't thinking of that, " he shouts as he unties me pulling me close into his chest again as I feel myself tremble. "Why  have you a hook from your ceiling anyway?" I ask him while he removes the tie setting me free. "It is where I hang my punch bag from. I had to take it down because one night I walked straight into it being so drunk it knocked me on my ". Picking up my shirt from the floor I slip my arms back through before sitting on the bed closing it over to keep me warm. 

 

"Here, put this on" he hands me a t-shirt and hoodie from the chest of drawers as I take them from him laying them on my lap. "Sweetheart I am so sorry" he sits beside me on the bed moving my hair from my eyes as I smile into his touch. "I ....I wasn't ready for that when I seen the tie I panicked" I look at him as I can see the hurt in his eyes. "Hey its ok everything will be ok" he pulls me closer into his chest as I wrap my arms around his waist feeling a gun in his waistband. "Chanyeol what's this" I remove it holding it in front of him in my small hands. "It is just in case baby. I always carry one". He takes it from me standing he walks over to his jacket about to put it away. "Wait don't put it away" I stand up dropping the hoodie and t-shirt to the floor at my feet. "What's wrong" he walks back to me as I touch the gun in his hands. "Can you show me how to shoot it properly?" I ask him as he smiles. Taking me by the hand he leads me through the cabin out a small back door. Guiding me towards large stacks of hay with old targets on them he stops before fixing his gun. I cant help but bite my bottom lip at the view in front of me. There he is standing with just his suit trousers on on the top showing off his muscles even a six back which I'm sure is really an 8 pack as he takes the safety off the gun. "Come here to me sweetheart" he says as I move closer all excited.

 

Standing in front of him he wraps his arms around me making me hold the gun straight out in front of me and lets me go. "Ok see your target , pull the trigger" he smiles standing beside me as I pull the trigger making the bullet hit the target. "Wow not bad" he moves closer standing behind me touching my hips as my shirt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter