Chapter 35

The Bodyguard
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No pov

Pulling up to the building where Suho told them to meet him. They park along the sidewalk as Suho hurries out followed by Siwon. Jumping out of the car Chanyeol hurries over to them. "Chanyeol tell me this isn't some twisted ing joke" Suho still can't believe what he was told on the phone earlier. "Sorry to tell you but it all points to him, and now CBX are left with them in Japan not having a clue what's going on and right now Baek is probably in the arms of the guy that more then likely wants to hurt them or maybe more kill them" Chanyeol feels his stomach turn after saying what he fears out loud. "Right look if everything you said earlier is true then we need to go get my boys. I have the Jet waiting for us all so follow me in the car". Chanyeol nods and hurries back to the car to tell the others about what's happening but before he gets into the car Suho calls to him. "Chanyeol if your wrong about all this I will take your company down and make sure you never get to work in this city again".

Climbing into the car Chanyeol puts his belt on and starts the engine. "We are getting Suho's jet he is coming with us" he tells the others as they sit all nervous in the car. "Kai have you got a reply from D.O yet?" he looks towards him watching him check his phone again. "Oh yeah just now" he sits up all excited that he finally got a reply " Ok it reads...everything is calm they are very quiet especially Baek and they are about to go on stage now" Kai looks up from his phone looking towards Chanyeol seeing the rage in his eyes. "If anything happens I will never forgive myself for this" Chanyeol hits the steering wheel as he drives following Suho feeling like the worst person in the world right now for leaving and not telling the person he loves how he really feels.

"Luhan just messaged me" Sehun sits  up in the back seat moving as close to the others as his seat belt will allow. "Luhan said Baek was hiding most of the day with Donghae. He had to drag him out to do his makeup and hair" The more chanyeol hears about what's happening with Baek the more his blood begins to boil. 

They finally pull up to the private runway and park the car. Climbing out one by one they grab their bags and head towards the plane leaving Chanyeol to collect something from the boot of the car. Clicking open a black slim box Chanyeol reaches inside and pulls out a gun slipping it into the waist band of his trousers and pulling his top over it. "Do you have any more?" Suho appears beside him looking into the boot of the car at the spare gun sitting in the box. "Yeah why do you want one?" Chanyeol looks at him as he grabs the spare one closing the box and then the boot. "I have two on board the plane and Siwon is carrying one on his person".

"OK let's get going so" Chanyeol slips the spare gun inside his jacket and grabs his bag. "Chanyeol wait, look about you and baek I'm sorry" Suho shouts making the taller turn around to face him. "It's fine you where only looking out for him I get it but Suho I will tell you something I truly love him that's why I'm here" he looks at their boss as Suho turns his head away. "I understand and if we get out of this alive will you and your company do the security for my company?" Suho looks at him holding out his hand to Chanyeol as the taller looks at it. "Let me prove to you I'm right first then we can talk business". Chanyeol moves towards the plane as Suho smirks laughing behind him realising that he told Chanyeol he might not believe him earlier.

***

Landing in Japan they are escorted to a hotel close to where CBX are staying. Reaching a private board room they all sit around the table followed by other security men from Sky security. "Suho I'd like you to meet my other team they work for me here in Japan and they are going to be on stand by if we need them" the taller says before taking a seat. "Nice to meet you all and also thank you for being here I really appreciate it, so can I ask what do we do now?". The boss looks towards Sky security as they all look towards Chanyeol waiting.

"Ok so right now they are just finishing up their concert" Chanyeol says looking at his watch. "They should be here in the next hour or so if security does their job right" Kai says looking up from his phone after texting D.O.

"Suho we have been in contact with Luhan and D.O they are giving us a run down on what's been happening since we left" Chanyeol tells him making him shocked at what has been going on that he knew nothing about.

"Ok so what do we do?" Suho asks running his hands through his hair being nervous that the new security he hired is now in full control of his group.

"We get CBX away from them and get them home to Seoul" Sehun says looking around at the others

"Ok so look Suho you ring Donghae and tell him your are here in Japan and that they need to come straight back to the hotel as you have somewhere you need him to bring CBX to. We will be in their hotel on the floor above theirs, I have already sorted it earlier with my friend who owns the hotel. When we get the security away from CBX we will step in and take them out to somewhere safe". Chanyeol looks towards Suho as pure panic begins to set in. "Chanyeol I'm trusting you here with all this" Suho says taking his phone out of his pocket and making the call.

After a few minutes on the phone he hangs ups "Ok that's sorted now what?" he says as he watches Chanyeol and the other members of SKY Security stand up from the table. " You make your way over to their hotel and act normal like nothing is wrong, and leave the rest up to us" Chanyeol says before heading to leave the room as Suho calls after him. "Chanyeol bring my boys back please" he  says making Chanyeol nod before leaving the room with the others following.

"OK boss let's get into the hotel before they all get back" Kai says while putting his ear peice in his ear and grabbing his gun from his trousers checking it before placing it back into his trousers.

"We need to get Donghae away from CBX as soon as possible" Chanyeol says as Sehun stops following him

"Sehun come on" Kai looks at him as he sees the colour drain from his face while he looks at his phone. "Chanyeol look at Sehun" Kai says making the taller turn around. "Sehun what's wrong?" Chanyeol grabs him and shakes him trying to get his attention

"Luhan.... he said CBX have drove a different way and that the security are taking him Lay and D.O somewhere else".

"" Chanyeol punches the wall.

"Did I hear you right they have Lay, my Lay" Suho appears looking really scared now at the near mention of his lovers name.

"Yes they have your man now" Chanyeol says knowing he was right all along about Suho and lay being lovers.

"Ok I am counting on you guys now to get rid of these once and for all" Suho says as he walks past them down the hallway.

"Suho don't give this all away you still need to do your part and try keep a cool head even if they say they have Lay you need to not let them know he is your partner" Chanyeol says after him making Suho take a deep breath and nod in agreement before leaving to do his part of the deal.

"Ok who owes me money?" Chanyeol says making the others laugh. "We all do but now ain't the time boss let's get to where we are needed" Kai laughs as they all hurry and leave the hotel to head towards CBX's hotel.

***

Lays pov

"Hey where are we going?" I ask nervously as I watch the van carrying CBX turn a different way.

"No where that concerns any of you guys" the driver says before locking the car doors. I look towards the others as Luhan messages someone on his phone before hiding it.

"We have a right to know where we are going?" Luhan says before getting a punch across the face from one of the security we have never met before sitting with us in the back.

Jumping across I grab luhan as he is passed out in my arms as I rub his cheek "Lu, it will be ok I promise"  I wipe the blood coming from just under his eye as D.O looks at me shocked.

"What the hell was that for" D.O shouts making the security all laugh. "You guys are nothing but collateral damage, we want CBX so we are taking you guys elsewhere so enjoy the ride" the security says making me and D.O look at a passed out Luhan in my arms.

"We need help" I whisper to D.O as we watch the security guard in the back with us talking with the driver and the other security guard up front.

"Sky security are here in Japan but we need to get in touch somehow" he whispers to me as we pretend to be checking Luhan. I shake him and try wake him as he starts to come around.

"What happened?" he says as he opens his eyes reaching towards his cut eye making me stop him. "We have been kidnapped in a way" I whisper as he stays still on my lap. "We need to stop them and get word out to the others"

Luhan slowly reaches for his phone and sends a quick text before hiding it again.

" We need to get out of this van" I whisper to them as D.O reminds me the doors are locked. "Can we open the window a bit for some air in here before he throws up all over everyone" I say to the security as they stupidly open the window.

"I look at D.O as we move closer pretending to wipe the blood from luhan only to decide that we are going to jump on them and get free.

" Oh god I'm gonna

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter