Chapter 28

The Bodyguard
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol slams his apartment door and drops his bags to the floor. Slipping off his shoes he heads straight to his kitchen pulling out a half bottle of  whiskey and a glass while walking into the sitting room he falls onto the sofa and pours out some of the brown liquid. Staring at the glass in his hands he swirls the liquid around before he drinks it all in one go. Feeling the burn down his throat he slams the glass back down on the table and falls back in the chair.

He knows he has ed up and tried to tell the smaller that they couldn't be together because he knew this sort of thing would happen and now he has lost him forever. There is no way Suho will ever let them near eachother and its beginning to make him realise he likes the smaller more then what he thought.

Standing up he turns on the radio to drown out the silence. In the dorm there was always someone talking or Chen screaming and baeks little giggle when he would piss the others off. Chanyeol finds himself smiling at the cuteness he remembers with baek.

He remembers how the smaller tried to run off on his own to the lift but Chanyeol put his foot in the door making it stop. That was the first day they met and since that day Chanyeol knew this little one was going to be either the death of him or just a pain in the celebrity.

The room fills with music as Chanyeol then puts on CBX. He wants to hear the soft voice of the smaller again, he wants to see him and hold him and most of all kiss him. He walks around his apartment remembering where they made love that first night. In the kitchen on the table, in the hallway against the wall, in his bedroom against the wall again and then the first time on his bed where baek trusted him and make love to him.

He falls on the bed grabbing his hair in his hands as he feels all these emotions surface. He can't stop thinking of the smaller how good he looked and on his bed, especially how good he felt around his and how y he looked when Chanyeol ed him as they looked in the mirror. He feels his get harder in his bottoms as his minds drifts off to remembering baek.

He knows if baek was here now it would be angry they would have, a hot release that they both need after been told they can't see eachother.

Chanyeol can't help but slide his hands into his trousers and adjust his bulge. Feeling how hard just the thought of baek has done to him he s his bottoms and pulls his out.

Closing his eyes he begins to his up and down as baeks voice fills the room from the radio.

Slowly at first till his tip begins to glisten with pre he runs his finger over the tip sending a tingle down his to his balls. Using his other hand he  rubs it along his groin thinking of the smaller bent over in front of him showing off his y . He imagines baek spreading his cheeks for him showing off his opening begging to be taken by him. Him sliding his deep into baek as the smaller groans and begs to be ed harder.

Quickening the pace Chanyeol his faster and harder feeling his close. Paying attention to just the tip he faster and harder over and over till he screams out baeks name as he explodes his creamy thick all over his stomach and hand. He lays on the bed catching his breath as his heart pounds in his chest from his . Taking his top off he wipes his hand in it removing his .

" this I need to get him back, I need to see him somehow " Chanyeol climbs off the bed and heads to his bathroom turning on the shower. As he steps inside and lets the hot water roll down his back and wash away the past few days he tries to come up with ways of seeing the smaller and holding him again. He knows Suho will have new security but not as good as his. Chanyeols company is the biggest in South Korea and no one is gonna stop him from seeing baek.

***

The next day baek wakes with a broken heart hugging the t-shirt Chanyeol left for him he feels the ache in his heart worsen. Climbing out of his bed he opens his bedroom door to where he usually sees the most y sight in the world Chanyeol working out on his fitness bar. But today there is no Chanyeol and all that's left is the mark on the door frame from where the bar was attached. He reaches up and runs he fingers along the dint of where the bar was attached and let's out a sign before heading to the bathroom.

Once finished his morning routine he slowly walks into the sitting room and spots Chen on his phone.

"Morning baek, how's your legs?" Chen puts down his phone to pay attention to his friend.

"They are sore this morning, could you get me my pain killers please, I missed lastnights tablets because I fell asleep" baek sits on the sofa letting out a slight wince.

"I'll get them" Chen hurries to get his friends pain killers and hurries back handing him his tablets and a glass of water. "I went to get your painkillers lastnight but when I returned you where out cold and I didn't want to wake you" Chen softly sighs

"Suho called a half hour ago he wants us at his office today some meeting he wants with us, and he also said that your nurse will be dropping in later this evening" Chen watches baek as he takes his tablets before getting up the courage to ask him how he feels about Chanyeol but decides against it.

After getting ready CBX leave for Suhos office as they are driven by Siwon their bosses assistant. Reaching their company's building they are taken in a different entrance so fans can't see them, as Suho hasn't made a statement yet to the media or fans about CBX's return.

Once in their bosses office they sit around the large table they sat before when they met their new security SKY. Baek tries to hold back his tears as he remembers Chanyeol.

"Morning boys" Suho enters the room and sits in front of them followed by a woman carrying a tray of teas and coffees with a plate of biscuits. Baek notices the amount of cups are more then the people in the room. His heart starts to pound in his chest as his mind drifts of to what's going on.

"Ok guys, I called you in today to tell you that I will be making a statement soon about the accident and also I want to introduce you to your new security team, Siwon can you let them in please" Suho says as baek doesn't even look towards the door he continues to look down at the table annoyed that his boss could replace SKY so fast without even listening to what he and Chanyeol had to say.

"I would like you to meet your security team now, this is Eunhyuk, Leeteuk and Donghae from Diamond security" baek looks up glances over his new security before looking back down at the table still annoyed at his boss.

"Baek Donghae is your new Bodyguard, Minseok, Eunhyuk is yours and Leeteuk is with Chen. Here are also your items from the crash Suho points to three suitcases that are battered and dinted from the crash.

After over an hour of listening to the new rules etc from their boss they all get up and thank their boss and begins to leave. Baek being the last one to leave the room as his legs are pretty sore from sitting so long he stops just as he is about to leave the room to Suho calling him "baek try not fall for this one ok" baek can't believe what his boss just about. Instead of replying he  just nods his head and leaves with pure rage boiling in his veins.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter