08.

Midnight shots

Truth or dare.

It was an easy game. Why was she so nervous then?

Oh yeah. Siyeon.

"Hey Yoohyeon, truth or dare?"

They were at Handong's, after a couple of hours in a plane they decided that they would have some fun for the night and after having dinner and drinking a bit, they decided to play truth or dare.

Everything was going smoothly, Gahyeon had to do some Red Velvet dances, someone made Bora do a y dance to the Pororo song, they even made Handong say to her cat that she doesn't love him, ending up with a drunk Handong hugging her cat Nannan for the rest of the night.

It was her turn and she knew how Siyeon was. She might look dumb but she's very smart at these games, so Yoohyeon was really nervous. Specially since she was her crush.

She didn't know when or what happened to be like that but she surely didn't want to lose a friend like her. That's why she was nervous. She knew what kind of dares Siyeon made and what kind of truths she made say to others.

"Thruth"

"Yoohyeon, do you want to kiss me?"

Was she nervous? Yes. Was she going to respond? Hell no.

"Dare"

In that moment a smirk appeared on the older's face, leaning in just enough to make her blush and look away.

"I dare you to kiss me"

She wanted to, she surely did but she couldn't, she was her friend and bandmate.

"Never have I ever-"

"Yoohyeon that's not the game! Just kiss her already!"

She looked up to her friends to locate Minji, who was the one who spoke, and saw all of them just looking at them as if they were in a movie, expecting something to happen.

Yoohyeon couldn't move, she didn't want to, she just wanted that to end and go to sleep. They were going to visit Wuhan tomorrow and they surely needed that rest.

But Siyeon wasn't going to back out.

"Fine, I'll have to do it myself then"

When Yoohyeon heard that she looked at Siyeon just to see her closing the distance between them until their lips connected softly. The younger one couldn't believe that they were kissing at first but once she got into it, it changed from just a kiss to making out while their members cheered in the back.

They also were exchanging some money for a bet they made but that's not the main point here.

 


 

Hi everyone!! I'm back after a writer's block! I'd appreciate it of you can suggest pairings and prompts you want me to write about. Sorry for the absence and thank you if you keep reading!!