05.

Midnight shots

on this one I won't tell what I was inspired by 

 


 


The days were getting colder day by day and a group of seven girls just wanted to spend time together, it had been a while since they all did and now that they were going to have a winter break, was the right time to organize something, which ended up with all of them at the older ones house with drunk and gays.

"Hey we should play truth or dare!"

Gahyeon, the youngest one, suddenly suggested after sensing some tension between a couple of people and wanting to see what would happen if they were in a situation in which they probably won't be able to escape from her compromising questions.

They all agreed and sat down in a circle in the middle of the living room, once Minji had finished her beer, she layed down the bottle and looked at someone straight in the eyes while biting her lower lip. Gahyeon tried to draw the attention to her for a second to explain some rules but she just ended up poking her friend Yoobin's arm, telling her to start spinning the bottle.

Once she did, it landed on her best friend, Yoohyeon, which immediately made the older one laugh and decide to go with a dare. Yoobin knew that her best friend was shy and wouldn't make a move on her crush so she tried to do something and help her.

"I dare you to sit on Siyeon's lap for the rest of the game, if the bottle lands on you, you will decide who will make the truth or dare by a staring contest."

Yoohyeon tried to laugh but her nervousness was evident and Minji, who was on her side, about it until she saw the younger one go and sit on Siyeon's lap, which made the older one wrap her arms around her waist to keep her in a hug.

It was Yoohyeon's turn to spin the bottle and it ended up on her Chinese friend wo was beside the both of them. She looked at her trying to seek out for something suspicious and then proceeded to ask her what was her choice, to which she responded with a "Truth". She knew the older one was a quiet person due to the language barrier but she often spoke about the things she liked, most of them being obvious because of her actions, this time Yoohyeon had nothing but a single question out of personal curiosity.

"Have you ever kissed a girl?"

Everyone suddenly looked at her with interest, it wasn't a secret that half of them were bi and the other half homouals so they were interested in knowing what Handong was, she never told anything regarding her ual orientation.

"Yes, I actually had a fling back when I was in China with this girl named Meiqi, she was cute, I think she came here to Korea to study too"

Minji then wiggled her eyebrows in a suggestive manner and bit her lip with a smile. "Our Dongie likes girls? Good to know that body is not going to waste with trash" They all laughed at their drunk friend and Handong felt her cheeks burn in that moment, feeling a bit embarrassed about that statement.


The game went smoothly, some times a little bit spicier and other times milder, getting to know more about themselves. They discovered that Bora's english name was Alice and someone couldn't shut up and kept telling her "I'm going to take you to wonderland, just follow me, I'm your white rabbit Alice".

Can you guess who that was?

Of course, Minji.

She did really like Bora and was thinking on making a move that night, not knowing they'd end up like that, drunk and trying to do some sort of sweet talking to seduce her in some way.

Funny thing, she was actually doing something to the younger girl, she was making her blush which was something at least, it made her feel like a winner.


Yoohyeon had to play twice rock paper scissors with Siyeon and every time she did, she lost. She just couldn't keep focus on the game. She ended up in a more compromising position after that, sensing that the other girls just wanted to make something between them spark, even if it was the slightest. Yoohyeon was now hugging Siyeon and hiding her face on the crook of her neck, all because she thought a dare could save her from there. Poor Yoohyeon, her friends just wanted to play a bit with her and the older of the two. 

Siyeon was keeping quiet, she wasn't a great talker in a drunk state and the little self consciousness she still had back then, made her think about what she was going to say ten times more than usual, which led up to her being almost mute. No one noticed though, they were too concentrated on the more interesting and loud people in the room. 

Or that's what she thought until a question was made to her after she'd choosen to tell a truth. 

"Do you like Yoohyeon?" 

She looked at the younger girl and after noticing that she had fallen asleep, she sighed, there was no escape. 

"Yes" 

Yoohyeon looked up then. Siyeon panicked, she thought she was sleeping when in reality she was faking it just so she could stop embarrassing herself losing at rock paper scissors. The room grew silent and Minji suddenly stood up, took Bora's hand and took her to her room, god knows what where they going to do there. Gahyeon, confused, took Yoobin's hand and along with Handong, they went outside to breath some fresh air in the balcony, they surely didn't want to be there. 

Once the both of them were alone, Siyeon looked up, embarrassed, only to find the younger one still looking at her. Her mind at that moment was malfunctioning and she couldn't think of anything to say.

She didn't have to actually, Yoohyeon didn't waste her time and before she could even say something, she felt soft lips against hers. 

They broke apart only when they needed to breathe, feeling as if nothing had happened needing more. 

After a while of long kisses and caresses all over each other's bodys, they laughed knowing that was a silly situation. They were more sober now and conscious of what was happening. The girls smiled and soon they were surrounded once again by their friends who didn't even bother teasing them since it was far way interesting to do it to Minji and Bora since they almost couldn't keep their hands to themselves. 

It was a strange and fun night, they sure wanted to repeat another time but for now they were good. Two couples were made that night and after speaking with the younger ones, Handong decided to find that Chinese girl named Meiqi and try to see if things could work out as a couple. Meanwhile, Gahyeon and Yoobin just smiled at their friends, they were happy for them. 

"When will we find someone?" 

"I don't know Yoobin, maybe there's someone closer to you than what you think."

 


 

Should I do side-parts to this story? With that I mean what happened between Bora and Minji, Handong searching for Meiqi, maybe even some Siyoo after the party and what Gahyeon meant when she said that do Yoobin. What do you guys think?