03.

Midnight shots

"It's three in the morning. This better be important."

 


 

Some of the members had went to their homes for a couple of days while the rest of them stayed at home and just met with their parents since it had been a while they had a couple of days off like that.
Bora spent her day in the practice room, trying her best to improve the new choreography they had been working on, and didn't notice how let it was getting. She took a rest and checked out what time it was. After realizing how late it was and how dark the streets had gotten, she just sighed not knowing what to do. 'There should be someone somewhere, I'm sure, I can't be the last one inside here.' She proceeded to walk out of the practice room and went to explore the building, of course, not finding anyone there at 3am.


She was doomed, she didn't want to spend the night there, it was creepy and she was starting to get anxious about the idea of being there alone. Bora took out her phone and dialed a number, hoping she would pick up.


On the other side of the line, there was someone sleeping soundly while hugging her girlfriend, who woke up due to the phone ringing. Not wanting the older one to wake up, Yoohyeon took her phone and went out of the room to answer it.


"Minji? Are you awake? Thank god, I'm stuck and the company, can you come or send someone over here?" Bora said while entering again the practice room so she could be somewhere she knew there were no ghosts. "SuA unnie, this is Yoohyeon, Minji's asleep, what happened?"


"What are you doing with her? Weren't you going to stay for the weekend at your house?" She was confused and for a moment forgot why she even called her. Bora got to know that the older wasn't actually going to go with her girlfriend but that she decided she would in the last minute. In the end, they ended up the call and she then remembered why she called, sighing and dialing again another number this time, knowing she would be at their dorm.


This time, the girl she was calling had her whole body curled up in her captain america's sheets. She was woken up by her ring tone and grunted thinking it was her alarm, which made her frown once she actually saw that Bora was calling and that it was 3am.


"It's three in the morning. This better be important." Siyeon murmured half asleep with an annoyed expression on her face. "Hey Sing... I'm stuck at the company all alone... could you please help me get out of here? I can't go alone you know that." After hearing that she nodded to herself and told her she'd be there in thirty minutes, she wasn't going to leave her there even if she wanted to go back to sleep.


The streets were chilly, in the way to the company she discovered a couple of street lamps that were working and asked herself how is it that things that are supposed to work for public use, tend to malfunction and don't get fixed fast. She had an extra jacket in case the older one didn't have one with her since it was hot earlier in the day, and with that in hand, she entered the company with the key she had and preceeded to go down to the basement floor, where she was sure the older was. Once she entered, she found her laying down with her eyes closed, not noticing that the younger one was there with her since she had some music on to keep her calm.


"Bora, are you asleep?" Siyeon had seated down on the floor next to her and poked her side a couple of times until she saw her open her eyes and incorporate herself onto a sitting position. "Yes, right now I'm sleepwalking" She chuckled and extended her hand to hold the youngers one and then she intertwined their fingers.


"I didn't want to wake you up but I didn't have another chance since Minji's gone..." She bit her lip, Bora was starting to get anxious once again and this time it wasn't because she was alone, it was because she left who she was with, an unanswered question. She had thought about it, a lot, and she knew that she didn't have an opportunity to escape from giving her an answer, nor she wanted to do so.

 

"Bora you don't have to-"

 

"Siyeon, yes"

 

"What?"

 

"I'd love to go out with you"

 

 

Siyeon definitely wasn't expecting that. She asked the older one out a week ago and just hoped that she forgot about it since she didn't want to break their friendship because of the rejection she knew she was going to get, so when she heard her say that she just couldn't process it fast enough to notice that suddenly Bora was straddling her and looking at her with a big smile on her face. "Babe are you okay?" Hearing those words coming from felt unreal so she pinched herself a couple of times until the older one kissed her cheek and hugged her close. "Hey I'm really sorry for not responding sooner, I needed to think about it you know... I couldn't believe that someone actually liked me." She whispered those last words and with that Siyeon's soul was put on earth once again. "Don't worry, it's okay, I can understand it." She herself didn't have much self esteem in that field and wanted to make her partner feel the words that she sometimes said just for the laughs of the viewers. SuA was loud and confident, Bora wasn't, she was shy and a closed person. The younger one knew that and smiled at her now girlfriend before placing her jacket on her shoulders and putting it on her before fixing it and making it look okay even if it was big for her. Bora smiled and blew her a kiss which had her dazzled for a couple of seconds before getting up with her and exiting the company hand by hand.


Once they reached home it was already four in the morning, they were really tired and Siyeon ended up clinging to Bora's arm. Since she refused to let her go (as if she minded being like that), they both went to sleep at the older one's bed since they'd be alone in the morning and not under the sight of Yoobin who always had a camera with her.
It was late and they both were tired but from that day on, every time they stayed up late practicing until 3am, they remembered everything that went down that night and smiled at each other.

 


 

Hope you liked this one!! I'll try to update soon but don't expect anything! As always, you can leave suggestions and I'll deliver be sure of that.