19.

Midnight shots

"I don't want to grow up."


Those were the first words Yoohyeon said after the movie ended.

They just watched Peter Pan and she was deep in her thoughts the entire movie.

Growing up scared her more than ever, she didn't want to, it meant that a lot things were going to change in a couple of years. She just wanted to live in that moment forever.

"Yoohyeon, you know that's not possible..."

"But I wish it was, I hate thinking about the fact that one day this is going to end, and I'm not talking about our nightmare series, that seems to be a never ending story."

The younger girl took her hands and gave them a kiss. She later kissed her lips softly and threw herself over the taller.

"Think about this, you and I, on our own apartment with a pet, the cutest pet on earth with the cutest owner, you."

She booped her nose and saw a small smile forming on the older's lips.

"Gahyeon you know that there is nothing more cute than you, you are the cutest and most caring girl on earth."

Yoohyeon caressed her cheek and then proceeded to softly kiss her temple. She hugged her tightly and watched through the window how the sun was setting. Gahyeon joined her by turning around and they stayed silent for a while.

"Maybe we should go to the living room, you know how Bora is when we are together alone for a long time."

A chuckle escaped her lips.

She got no response.

Instead, she heard light snoring coming from the short girl she was hugging, and with a smile, she threw the covers of her bed over the both of them, and proceeded to sleep with her.

She loved how Gahyeon could be her safe space when she was feeling down, or was thinking too much. She got anxious about stuff that people around her might tell her that's nothing to worry about, yet she still did.

Gahyeon was the one that was always for her and she wanted to let her know how much she loved and appreciated the younger in every way possible.

Today she learned one more thing thanks to her.

Growing up wasn't that bad if you have someone that loves you and amazing friends to deal with life, no matter how hard it gets.

 


 

A short one! I hope you like it. Nowadays I'm writing more even if its short stuff like this. I'm also planning on writing a couple of stories out of this one because they will be longer that what I tend to do here, I might even make it a couple of chapters because of that but I hope you guys like it too!