10.

Midnight shots

Siyeon.
Siyeon.
Siyeon.

She kept repeating her name in her mind. She could not believe that she was still in love with her.

Siyeon.
Siyeon.
Siyeon.

"Minji this is not right, I shouldn't be here, we broke up six months ago"

"But you still love her, don't you want to see her happy again?"

Minji surely knew more about how Siyeon was doing than her. When they broke up she completely deleted all of her social media and just kept Kakao to talk with the couple of friends she had, she didn't want to lose them.

At the entrance of the small venue she saw Yoohyeon and Euna. She wasn't expecting them to be there since Minji and her were the only ones available. Or that's what everyone wanted her to think. The slightly older girl surely was a good bait to catch Bora off guard.

A band started playing soon after they went in and even though she didn't know who they were she could recognize a face.

Siyeon.

She was on the side of the stage, recording everything with a huge smile on her face. On stage was her best friend and her band, the one she always rooted for since they were young.

Even if they were there for the concert, she couldn't care less about it, the girl she still loved was smiling, a genuine smile she hadn't seen in what felt like ages for her. And suddenly everything stopped.

Siyeon must've seen her because after making what seemed eye contact for a second, she disappeared. Bora's heart dropped and her vision was suddenly blurry. Yoohyeon looked at her and hugged her close, singing to her ear some song that was playing. She didn't care. Siyeon saw her and ran off.

Siyeon. 

Yoohyeon's hands were caressing her hair and suddenly she was left alone but with a hand on her waist. Caressing again her hair slowly, slower than before. And again arms were wrapped around her body, keeping her close as if she was going to break. 

Siyeon. 
Siyeon. 
Siyeon. 

Even her perfume was something she was being reminded of in that moment. That sweet smell she adored so much, it was intoxicating for her. The memories of her soft hands covering her ears whenever they were in a very crowded place and she was feeling anxious came back to her.

But everything felt too real.

She couldn't keep standing there after she just saw the love of her life running from her, just a mere second after they made eye contact.

Siyeon.

That's everything she could think of right now. The girl who she broke up with, out of selfishness, not knowing what was good for both of them. She was confused at that time and everything just fell apart.

Siyeon.

That was everything she could see when she looked up and saw her, with a concerned expression and still with her hands on her ears, caressing every inch of her that she could reach for.

Siyeon.

That was everything she saw the rest of the night.

Siyeon.

She was the one who took her out of that place and took her home. Their home. The one she hadn't been in since their break up. Everything was still the same. Bora kept everything untouched as if time never had passed, just a few additional things over a couple of shelves.

And everything reminded her of Siyeon.

And Siyeon reminded her how much she loved her and still did.

Siyeon.

That's everything she could see every morning after that until they parted ways naturally many years later.

Siyeon was beautiful.

Even when they grew old and her smile was full of soft wrinkles.

Siyeon.

Bora.

That's everything they wanted to be. Them.

 

 


 

Sorry if this was messy, I really don't know what went here but I wrote it in a go. If there's any typos or anything just tell me please.  Thank you for reading once again and please feel free to comment on ships or aus you'd like me to write about.