09.

Midnight shots

Their trip surely had a great start. They were staying in the countryside for a few nights and also for cheap, how could they ask for more?

Well maybe they could've asked for more beds but they surely didn't.

There were three beds and that meant that three of them were going to be sharing the king sized bed.

Those three ended up being the ones who weren't dating each other.

Minji and Handong once the stepped a foot in, they ran towards the bedroom they wanted at the end of the corridor, far from the rest. They've searched before the house and after seeing how it was distributed they decided just to choose by themselves, not caring about the rest.

Gahyeon and Yoobin were obviously pissed but they weren't going to argue the first day so they went to the room they had near. Leaving Bora, Siyeon and Yoohyeon deciding on who would be the one in the middle and how they were going to do it since the bed was big enough for them but not too much.

They forgot about everything when they were told to go see the sunset on the porch.

It was calming, as if everything was going to be okay.

Even Yoohyeon was calm. She had been nervous the past week since she knew her fate, that she had to share a bed with the hottest friends she had. She had a crush on them, both, and it made her rethink everything a couple of times before going on their holiday.

Yoobin knew about it, she was like her sister after all, and she just told her to go with it. She knew getting both girls was impossible but at least getting one shouldn't be that hard, right?

The night came and they were going to sleep already. Their trip left them tired and they just wanted to rest and start another day.

Yoohyeon went in first. They don't know when or how but they decided that she had to go in the middle, she could be a fortress between them even though she was still there. It really didn't make any sense.

They settled in and finally turned off the lights, feeling how an awkward silence formed around them.

Until Siyeon spoke.

"Bora why are you taking all of the sheets for yourself, I'm freezing."

Siyeon choosed to hug Yoohyeon searching for some warmth in the younger of them. Thanks to the low lighting of the moon through the window she wasn't able to see it but Yoohyeon was definitely blushing and feeling hot.

"Why are you even complaining when you're hugging Yoohyeon? I can feel her warmth from here, she's just like a heater."

"Wh-what? I'm still here you know!"

"Yoohyeon, are you blushing?" 

Siyeon had a lamp. The young girl just got more red and tried to hide it burying her face into Bora's side.

Siyeon hugged her from behind and Bora tried to look at her to see her blushing. Finding it cute, she gave her a kiss on the forehead. 

"Hey! Why are you the only one who gets to kiss her?" 

She took a seat on their shared bed and after pulling her off the older one's side, she looked at her and kissed her cheeks repeatedly.

Yoohyeon wanted to die right now and there. How the hell did she end up in that kind of absurd situation. 

"Siyeon! You're going to kill her!" 

Bora rushed to her side and hugged her as if Siyeon was some kind of evil while caressing Yoohyeon's face.

The bickering between the two of the older girls continued for a couple minutes until the young girl finally spoke. 

"C-can't you just let me wake up from this dream..."

"Yoohyeon we didn't go to sleep yet..."

That's when she suddenly processed everything that was going on. They were fighting over her. In a weird way but still. 

"Yoohyeon, why are you blushing so much? Are you feeling sick?" 

"I'm sick of you two being so stupidly perfect even when you act like this, I hate myself for even thinking that coming here having to sleep with you both was a good idea."

There was a sudden silence.

Bora all that she could think about was the fact that she called her perfect, even if she did so with Siyeon. She thought that maybe Yoohyeon felt the same way as her. She had to find out.

Siyeon couldn't be more confused. She said that she was perfect but Bora too, so, did that mean that she liked them both?

The confusion was clearly written on their faces and Yoohyeon was tired and suddenly feeling brave.

"Do I have to kiss you both so that you can wake up? Hello?"

The young girl waved her hands in front of the two older women and suddenly, all she saw was darkness.

She had to close her eyes.

The two girls were on her sides trying to give her kisses to her cheeks even though she was resisting it.

"Yoohyeon... Since when do you like... us?"

After a while and after checking the hour, the great question came and she didn't know how to answer. She just wanted to sleep and now thete she was confessing her feelings.

"A year maybe?"

"I've been liking you both almost for a year too!"

Siyeon said in confusion and excitement. She felt like even if it was a weird situation everything would be alright. It all looked good.

"Girls, do you realize that we actually like each other? Like the three of us?"

Siyeon and Yoohyeon nodded, Bora seemed to be slow processing that night and they laughed at that, calling her cute and working on making her blush for a while until they came back to the main topic.

"Why don't we date each other?"

Even if the younger's idea could be seen from the outside as an outrageous idea, they agreed to do so, speaking about how they would deal with everything since they were three of them.

The clock marked 08:13 AM when their door was suddenly opened by a Minji who was shocked to see the three of them cuddled up on top of each other, along with some obvious marks on their skin. They looked like they passed out in the middle of whatever they were doing.

Minji didn't know if she wanted to know, if she was going to tell girlfriend or if she just wanted to leave.

 

 


 

This is the longest chapter I've ever written and the first time I do something like this. Thank you to everyone who reads and requests, I'm working on those requests!! Love you all ♡