13.

Midnight shots

"What's so different about me?"

 

"The way you look at everything, your cute nose, the way you smile all the time... Do you want me to continue?"

 

Yoohyeon's face was red, she surely didn't want Minji to continue.

 

"But then why me? You know Siyeon is prettier, Bora has more energy, Handong is more relaxed, Gahyeon is cuter and Yoobin is smarter"

 

"See? That's something from you that I have a love-hate relationship with. You are amazing for putting your friends first by complimenting them but at the same time you can't see for yourself the amazing woman you are"

 

The older girl intertwined their fingers and brought their hands to her lips to kiss her knuckles with a small smile before continuing.

 

"You are the prettiest, energetic, relaxed, cutest and smartest girl in the world for me, I don't care about the rest. Kim Yoohyeon you are the girl I love since that day when we bumped onto each other when we were running to get that train"

 

"That damn train almost made me want to go back to Incheon..."

 

"I'm glad you didn't, because I would have lost the love of my life without realizing it"

 

"You are so cheesy, you know that?"

 

"And that's why you love me"

 

Yoohyeon couldn't agree more, she loved it when she was cheesy, she only did that to her.

 

Minji's smile only grew wider when she received a kiss on the cheek before getting hugged. She knew her girlfriend was embarrassed. But she also knew that every time she would feel like she was not worthy of sharing her life with her, she made her feel like it was the right thing to do.

 

Their intertwined hands fitted perfectly, as if they were meant to be. Her hugs were always warm and cuddy, it made her feel safe. And the older girl's words always made her feel like the luckiest girl alive. She was in love and Minji knew how to push her buttons the right way to make her always feel better.

 

 

That's what they sometimes call soulmates, right?

 

 


 

I have a couple of things started but there are just there, I don't know how to continue writing them even though there's a lot of potential in them.

 

Thank you to everyone who still reads this one shots and please bare with my lack of ideas lately, I'm trying to think of something!