12.

Midnight shots

When Minji woke up, she felt weight on her left and right sides. When she opened her eyes she just saw a bunch of black hair all over her chest and a couple of faces she could recognize anywhere.

Bora and Siyeon.

It's been a while since they have slept like this and Minji wanted to take in everything she could, from how their breathing was stable to how their noses looked so soft yet sharp at the same time.

They were beautiful and one of the best people she's ever known. Bora surely was more affectionate towards everyone in a playful manner but when she was like this, you could really see how she sometimes needs that affection for herself. Siyeon on the other hand was colder towards other, that doesn't mean she doesn't like skinship between members, she does, but like Bora, she needed her space and somewhere or someone to take care of her some times.

Playing around in their vlive for the fans surely left them more tired than what they were while filming and it showed when they came back home and just went to sleep on Siyeon's bed since it was the common thing to do for them. Yoobin would sleep that night in Bora's bed and act as if nothing happened like always, she didn't want to know what happened between them, if it was just friendship or something more, but if it was something more she'd be happy for her members. They were like family.

"What time is it...?"

Siyeon's husky voice brought back Minji from her thoughts and smiled at the younger.

"You can sleep for today, we have nothing to do"

She kissed her temple and saw her smile, not long after hearing her soft snores confirmed that she indeed fell asleep once again.

"I don't know how can she sleep like that, it's a mistery"

Bora was looking at the youngest while caressing her cheek. In moments like this she could observe the two girls she had spent with mos of her adolescence with and think about all of what they went through.

"She's still growing, just let her"

Was it a joke? Minji didn't know, some times she couldn't find the change over the years in their attitudes, they were still young.

Minji couldn't ask for more in moments like these. When even if the sun was shining their room was dark and in silence to let them breathe for a while.

It felt like freedom.

And freedom tasted like strawberries every time she planted a good morning kiss on her girl's lips whenever she could.

 


 

This was inspired by yesterday's vlive, I hope you don't mind me keeping the updates slow since I'm going to be busy until June. 

You can watch the vlive I'm referring to here! https://www.vlive.tv/video/124555