11.

Midnight shots

It was nothing new for her, Siyeon needed someone to sleep with when she couldn't do so alone and right now she didn't want to bother anyone at 2am. Surprisingly Minji was already asleep, Yoobin too and even though she could go out and ask in the other's rooms she just didn't want to.

Until she heard something falling onto the floor and someone cussing. It was low but she heard it.

She stepped outside of her shared room onto the hallway and saw Yoohyeon on the kitchen area what it seemed like processing the situation.

"Yoohyeon, are you okay? what happened?"

Yoohyeon jumped in shock when she heard the older woman's voice. With a hand on her chest and regaining the air she lost on her try to not scream, she signaled the plastic bowl that was on the floor, milk spilled all over it along with some cereal.

"It slipped off my hands, I thought I didn't spill any but in the end I did... All of it..."

Her tone was full of disappointment and tiredness and Siyeon couldn't stop herself from hugging the taller girl.

"Don't worry, we'll clean this up together and then we'll eat whatever you want to, I'll do it for you, okay?"

With a nod, they started cleaning up in silence, trying not to make too much noise. They rarely got to have a full sleeping day and they appreciated it when they had them but sometimes it wasn't easy to fall asleep. Not when you know you needed someone by your side.

After that incident, similar situations happened once in a while in which both of them were just awake and in need of some company. It always ended up with them curled up in the sofa sound asleep until other members found them and woke them up in the morning.

Siyeon started noticing that if it wasn't Yoohyeon she couldn't fall asleep with anyone when she was feeling lonely. It needed to be her. So she was often seen coming down her top bunk bed after the younger woman got up. They had similar sleeping habits when it came to waking up so waking up one before the another never was a problem.

"So, Siyeon, are you going to move out to your girlfriends room already? I'm starting to think that I can use your bed for my rilakkumas"

Siyeon choked on her coffee and tried to calm herself down, noticing how her blood pressure was going up in certain places such as her face, who she was sure that looked like a tomato at this point.

"Yoohyeon is not my girlfriend"

"She's not your girlfriend yet you still sleep with her almost every day and let her cling to you 24/7? I'm sure that your "puppy" will be sad to hear that you don't like her"

Minji was pushing her buttons for sure, she did like Yoohyeon but did Yoohyeon like her back? Questions always filled her mind and the only comfort she had to stop thinking about her was hugging the young woman. She was going crazy for her and she just had realized it thanks to Minji. She wasn't going to tell her tho.

That night when Yoohyeon came to her room when everyone was still watching the tv, she knew something wasn't right.

"Siyeon, Minji told me you are asleep and I don't know what to do so I'll just tell you everything now that you won't hear me"

She definitely wasn't asleep, Minji must've told her that for some stupid reason and she wasn't liking what was happening. Did she have to keep up the act? Turn and say 'hey I'm not asleep! what's wrong?'.

She felt Yoohyeon hugging her from behind, trying to be careful to not do anything to wake her up. She tried not to be tense, she was sure Yoohyeon could've felt it if she did so.

"I think I love you more than a friend and it hurts. Seeing you asleep every night, feels like a blessing because I get to see you in a way not a lot of people get to do so. You look like an angel you-"

Siyeon had enough of it. She turned around and took the younger girl's cheeks into her hands and kissed her softly. Her movements were fast but everything happened in slow motion for the both of them and it felt like an eternity until they broke the kiss.

That night they cried and talked about their feelings. An overload of emotions until they fell asleep, not noticing that nor Yoobin nor Minji came in that night.

A couple of weeks later, after some dates, they were officially a couple. They obviously had to keep it a secret for the public but at home they showered each other in compliments and kisses not minding who was around them. The other members often put on a face of disgust but they did enjoy seeing them happy like that.

"A puppy and a wolf, who would've said it huh?"

"I don't know but they are happy. What do you think about a cat and a fox?"

"Are you asking me out?"

"Yes my dear roommate, I am"

 


So, that's a cliffhanger lmao. I hope you liked this mess I wrote on a go, the ending just came like that to mind out of nowhere and I don't intend on doing like a "second part" focusing on GaDong but who knows.