15.

Midnight shots

Going to her job was something she did almost daily and she still wasn't sure if she was going to keep it.

Yes it payed the bills and still got some to spend on what she wanted to but it was getting boring. And she didn't like the feeling of being bored while doing something that she was supposed to be doing for almost all of her life.

"Hey Yoohyeon, would you mind showing the new girl around? She's already at the entrance with her credentials, her name is Lee Gahyeon."

"Not at all, boss!"

At least she had something out of the ordinary to do that day. 

"Miss Lee Gahyeon? Hi! I'm Kim Yoohyeon and I'll be showing you around the company for the day."

The girl with said name gave a little jump on her spot, clearly lost and with a nod she stepped closer to the taller girl. 

"Nice to meet you Miss Kim, I'll make sure I don't bother you on this day, I'm sure you have lots of work to do and I don't want to interfere."

"Hey don't worry, I got all of what I had to do done and that's why I'm here so don't worry and just relax, it's only your first day here."

She reminded her of herself on her first day, Bora was scarier when she showed her around but the next day she tried to make it up for her. She had had a fight with her girlfriend that morning and didn't want to have a bad relationship with her new coworker so they went out later that evening to have some drinks. 

She could do that, ask Gahyeon if she wanted to join them. It was Thursday, the day they usually went out to their usual place to have some ramen and beer. 

And she did, even though she feared that asking her to join them might have scared the girl. She surely was liking the way the girl's eyes practically glowed every time she showed her anything, she was even amazed by the printer when they reached the second floor.

"Sure! I was scared of annoying you with all of these questions..."

"Not at all! You remind me of myself when I first got here, it's cute."

Gahyeon was cute. 

Specially when her cheeks turned a reddish color and smiled shyly at her. 

Maybe she found a new purpose for her to be there every day sitting at her desk checking documents. And at least the cute girl was designed near her cubicle, Yoohyeon was happy.

 


Short but I hope you like it, I'm trying to get finished every draft I have and lately inspiration is coming in so I hope I can write more for you all soon!!