9: Secrets

Part-time Billionaire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Come with me." Mina said as she dragged Momo to her car and sat at the backseat with Momo. "Jeong, let's go." Mina commanded Jeongyeon who didn't say anything but obeyed her.

"Wait, where are we going?" Momo asked confused. "Jeong.." Mina called softly and looked at the window. Jeongyeon chuckled seeing how shy Mina was.

"Sana will move in with Tzuyu in their new house right? Mina got so worried for you that you'll be alone so, we rented the house in front of Mina's house for you." Jeongyeon explained. Momo's eyes widened.

"Yah! Why did you do that?! I could pay for the rent you know." Momo said not really sure what to feel. She's thankful for Mina for getting worried for her but paying for her house rent is just too much.

"Hey, how about this, Mina have only paid for the 1st month. We promise you we won't pay for the next months just let us help you for now since it's really dangerous for you to be alone and it's quite hard to find some good and safe apartment or house to stay at." Jeongyeon said trying to solve the problem as Mina was still surprised and upset of Momo's sudden outburst.

"Fine." Momo just said and looked outside the window.

---

"I don't understand her you know? I did that because I'm worried, Sana is worried, you are worried, all of us are worried." Mina rants as soon as they got home after sending Momo home.

"Well maybe you should've consider her feelings?" Jeongyeon said as she sat down beside Mina. "And what do you mean by that?" Mina raised an eyebrow.

"Have you ever think why Momo apply for a job in the shop? It's because she needs money to be independent."

"But she let Sana help her. She is staying at Sana's house so, what's wrong with what I did? I'm just also helping her." Mina was both frustrated and confused.

"Yes, Sana is helping her but from what I've heard, Momo is paying for her own food, necessities etc. She even offered Sana to share some payment for the bill but of course Sana didn't let her. She didn't want to be a burden to anyone."

"But she's not a burden to me.." Mina said almost a whisper. She still can't get what she did wrong. Jeongyeon sighed thinking of a way to make Mina understand.

"Look, I don't be offended okay? I'm just going to say this for you to understand Momo more." Jeongyeon paused for a moment and waited for Mina's answer. Mina looked at her really confused but nodded.

"It's like you are being your parents to Momo. You gave her all the luxuries, material things that she doesn't even want or need. Maybe she needs a house but for you to pay for the rent? It's too much. She's not even your relative."

Mina just realized what she have done. Jeongyeon's right. She can't do things like that to Momo. She should've been more sensitive to Momo's feelings. 

"Maybe you need to learn more about love. Ask Jessica Unnie about it she's more experienced anyway." Jeongyeon said before entering her room.

Love? Mina wasn't even sure if it's love. But come to think of it the only love that she knows is the kind of love her parents gave her. The love who will give presents or any material things that she would want to give the other. That's the only way she shows love even with her friends. She doesn't really know how to stop if it weren't for Jessica and Jihyo she would've spent all of her money by now.

"She's different.." Mina whispers to herself.

---

Sana looked over to Tzuyu who is more quiet than the usual. She was supposed to help Momo to pack her things since she will be moving out but Tzuyu seems to need her more.

Tzuyu sighed as she leaned her head on her desk. They are now in Tzuyu's office. They had a meeting earlier with other business partners.

"Tired?" Sana asked. Tzuyu just nodded. 

"Want me to hold you?" Sana asked once again. She knows that Tzuyu hates skinships but even people like her need hugs too sometimes. Tzuyu hesitates but get up from her seat and sat beside Sana on the couch. Sana didn't say anything more but held Tzuyu in her embrace. 

"Why does people cheat?" Tzuyu suddenly ask which surprised Sana. "W-well..there's a lot of possible reasons.." Sana said awkwardly. 

"My dad is cheating.." Tzuyu's voice trembles. "I saw it, I've heard it. I despised him. How could he even sleep beside my mom knowing he's cheating on her! That's disgusting!" Tzuyu broke down in Sana's embrace. Sana doesn't really know what to say. She just hugged Tzuyu tightly. 

"When we get married, yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter