Epiphany

Part-time Billionaire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sana never seen this side of Tzuyu, she looks fragile. She haven't said a word after the conversation with her father. She's been crying for hours now. Sana couldn't find the right words or do something to cheer up Tzuyu. How the hell can she cheer her up when the one who betrayed her is her own father? Is there any more painful than that? 

"I'm fine. I'm sorry that you have to see that" Tzuyu said as she looked away can't even spare a glance at Sana. 

"Tzu.. Come here, let me hold you" Sana actually wanted to hold Tzuyu earlier but decided that it's for the best to wait for the latter to calm down before she initiate some skinship. 

Tzuyu has never been a fan of skinship. She barely initiate it not just to her but also to other people. But Tzuyu is just also a kid at heart, she's still young and naive. There are times like this that she was so sure, this kid needs someone who she can lean on. 

"You are not going home?" Tzuyu asked but scooted closer to Sana. 

"What are you saying? This is my home" Sana smiled as she wrapped her arms around Tzuyu. 

Holding Tzuyu like this, made Sana realized that there's definitely a chance for this relationship. Maybe things will be more different if only their parents told them right from the start that they will get married. That way, Sana would be more comfortable with the situation. She have always seen Tzuyu as her little sister and suddenly revealing to her that she's going to marry her definitely made Sana uncomfortable. 

Looking at Tzuyu now, made her realized that despite of all the changes in their life, Tzuyu is still Tzuyu that she met years ago. Those cold stares but warm hands. Her blunt, sharp words with ironically soft voice. 

"Hey, are you okay?" Tzuyu asked which made Sana snapped out of her thoughts.

"Tzuyu, you're still the same" Sana smiled. 

"You're scarying me" Tzuyu looked at her confused. Sana held her hand and placed her head on Tzuyu's shoulder.

"You're so mean to me most of the time. Though I don't want you to change, but I'll admit, I love it when you're nice to me" Sana pouted. 

"Things will change if I became nicer to you would you still want that?" Tzuyu raised an eyebrow.

"A little change won't hurt. I mean I'm just asking you to be a little nicer to me. You're so harsh most of the time" Sana said voicing out her opinion. She knows that there's no way Tzuyu would talk about her feelings or whatever going on in her mind so the perfect way to make this relationship this for her to say everything to Tzuyu so that the younger one would do something about it and Sana would somehow understand her by looking at the latter's action.

"Well, you are the one that's harsh" Tzuyu moved away from her crossed arms.

"I'm not" Sana said confused.

"When you knew that I'm your fiancée you suddenly changed. You always argue with me" Tzuyu's voice sounded so fragile and Sana doesn't really know what to do. She suddenly realized what Tzuyu have said was true.

"When you're with me you always act like you don't wanna be there. If you're acting like this, what do you think I'm going to do? Am I supposed to beg for your attention?" Tzuyu rolled her eyes. Before the engagement, the two of them are really close but after the engagement, Sana suddenly changed which made Tzuyu confused. She's always been the one who is very vocal to anything Tzuyu expected her to talk to her about the situation but Sana just disappear. She only met her when it's the time for their so called 'dates' and events that their parents wanted them to attend but other than that, Sana have stopped talking to Tzuyu.

"Tzuyu, I didn't mean it-" 

"I know. You don't have to feel bad or force yourself. All I ever wanted is for you to choose whatever makes you happy. I don't want us to ended up like my parents. Let's not hurt each other anymore. I'm not saying I'm calling the engagement off, all I wanted is for you to choose whatever you really wanted to do" Tzuyu stared at her and held her hand.

"If you wanted to stop this then tell me, I'll find other way to help your company, I'll try to ask Jessica unnie and Mina unnie for help if we needed to. But if you wanted to continue, I'll ask our parents to give us more time. I wanted to experience the whole dating thing. Let's get to know each other more, go on different kinds of dates, spend more time together"

---

Kelly is definitely talented. Jessica was smitten at how cool Kelly looked like as soon as she played the guitar.  She played song she composed and gave Jessica the English version of the lyrics.

"I like it. I like everything about it" Jessica smiled as she compliment her. 

"Don't you think it's lacking at something? I don't know but there are parts that seems to be lacking" Kelly said nervous but at the same time ready to take any criticism.

"Well didn't you say that this song is about someone who got left behind by her lover? I think that it's good to feel that way, maybe it's empti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter