10: For You

Part-time Billionaire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The search for Jihyo's future husband have already started. She'll be meeting with 3 man today. She sighed knowing there's no way out. 

"Hi, I'm sorry I'm late I need to do some errand in the company." The man bowed feeling really sorry for being late. 

"It's okay, I'm just too early." Jihyo smiled but before they could even have a proper introduction a crazy girl approached them and slapped the man.

"Is this what you really are?! You are nothing but a cheater!" Jihyo's eyes widened as she saw Jeongyeon slapped the man once again 'crying' and turned to her and hugged her 'crying' even harder.

"Waaaahhh! Don't trust that man! Come on, I'll save you!" Jeongyeon dragged Jihyo who is now already laughing out loud in her car leaving the man confused.

"That was fun." Jeongyeon stated and laughed along Jihyo once they entered the car. "You should be an acting major" Jihyo joked as she wiped away her tears from laughing hard.

LUNCH

The second date for today, this time, Jeongyeon is nowhere to be found. Well, she's not expecting for Jeongyeon to show up anyways. Jeongyeon have already told her that she will go to the shop for lunch since she have to work and look after Mina.

"You are not much of a talker aren't you?" The man asked with a smile on his face. Jihyo looked down feeling guilty. Well, it's the man's fault anyways, he is just too talkative and is too boastful. 

"Excuse me sir, is your car the black sports car with the plate number XXXXXX?" Jihyo was surprised to see Jeongyeon again pretending to be a crew on the restaurant. 

"Yes. Is there a problem?"

"I think your ex girlfriend is really mad at you sir. You should check your car now to see it." Jeongyeon said with a smirk on her face. The man quickly stood up and run to his car. 

"Wait for me in the car. You have 10 minutes so go. I need to change my clothes." Jeongyeon said as she tossed the key to Jihyo. 

--

DINNER

This time, as soon as Jihyo entered the restaurant with her date, she saw Jeongyeon singing on the stage pretending to be a performer with Dahyun and Chaeyoung to accompany her.

She was waiting for Jeongyeon to interfere the date but it seems like Jeongyeon have enjoyed her 'part-time job'.

"Hi everyone, Good Evening." Jeongyeon smiled and greeted the crowd. "For our last song, I dedicate this song to the woman that I love, she's sitting right over there." Jeongyeon gestured her hand on Jihyo. 

The customers cheered while Jihyo looked down shyly and her date just can't believe on what's happening.

"But we just broke up." Jeongyeon started her acting. "I have to let her go. She deserves everything good in this world but I know I'm not capable to give her that. I'm not good at words but, Ms. Park, You did well. Hope to see you again." Jeongyeon gave her a sad smile which made everyone believe her. Maybe what she have said are somehow true? Who knows?.

Jeongyeon started to sing and Jihyo's mind just went blank. Jeongyeon is singing an acoustic version of Fly by Got7 with Dahyun on the piano and Chaeyoung on the back vocals. Jihyo once told Jeongyeon that she wanted someone to sing that song for her, the song's lyrics is just so sweet but sincere. 

"Do you still love her?" After being silent for a long while, the man asked with a small smile on her face. "I-I...Yes." Jihyo answered as she looked down. Eventhough it's just pretend she can't help but blush.

"She's really brave you know, I'm sure that she knows that you are with me and yet, with all these people around she just declare how much she loves you. I don't know her personally but, I envy her. She seems to be the kind of girl who uses her heart without thinking or holding back. It might cause her a lot of problems but she seems the type not to care. If she's wrong then she's wrong. She will be much willing to accept the punishment for her wrong doings." 

What the man have said was true. Jeongyeon might annoy the hell out of her but whenever Jeongyeon knows that she's wrong or did too much to her, Jeongyeon would kneel at the front of her room holding her hands up to punish herself because she really feels sorry eventhough Jihyo would say it's alright, she would still stay there until she felt that she's been punished enough.

🎶Why are you so afraid of being loved? I'm right here next to you so what’s there to be afraid of? – Our love is ordinary but you can’t measure its value. You hear me? It feels like we’re flying but falling at the same time🎶

When Jeongyeon sang that line, for some reasons, Jihyo felt that. She doesn't know if it's because Jeongyeon is a really good singer and an actress that she really delivered that line of the song really well or is it because of the eye contact they made the moment that line came up.

Jihyo was too occupied to her thoughts that she didn't even noticed that Jeongyeon have already said goodbye to the customers and have already left the stage. If it weren't for her date who nudged her, she might've been completely lose the chance to execute the original plan, for her to leave him.

"Go get your girl." The man smiled, gave her a warm hug then pushed Jihyo to Jeongyeon. Jihyo looked back and saw him mouthed her 'fighting!' Jihyo smiled and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter