6: Something New

Part-time Billionaire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina was so excited. She's never been into any date she hates it but somehow, Momo is so fun and comfortable to be with. She even begged LE to stop following them even just for today since she wanted to experience a normal date. 

"Hi!" Momo greeted her with a smile. "Hi." She shyly greeted back.

"Ready for the best date ever?!" Momo asked enthusiastically. This brings extreme happiness to Mina. She smiled and nodded.

"Let's go!" Momo held her hand and guided her to the car. Once Momo opened the car door for her, she was greeted by a bouquet of flowers. Momo gets it and gave it to Mina. 

"This is our first official real date. It must be special right?." Momo said shyly. "Thank you." Mina said feeling something different. She's happy but not just happy, there's something more to it that Mina can't point out.

It's a just an hour drive to reach their first destination. The place is so crowded. There's a lot of stalls everywhere.

"I don't know if this place familiar to rich people but, this is a flea market. To be honest, I don't have enough money, I even just borrowed this car to Sana but I really wanted to buy some couple stuffs with you." Momo shyly confessed. To be honest, Mina doesn't even care, the thought of Momo making efforts for her eventhough she doesn't have enough money or car is more than enough.

"It's okay. I wanted to experience this kind of date." Mina gave her a reassuring smile. This gave Momo confidence. 

There's a lot of things to buy in flea market. The price is cheap but the quality is somehow as good as the expensive ones. The first one on Momo's to-do list is buying a couple ring. 

"Pick anything that you want. They are not the expensive type but they are cute right?" Momo said. There's a lot of different kinds of rings to choose from and Mina can't honestly decide. It's all cute. 

"Give me your hand." Momo said. Mina obeyed Momo and Momo slid a cute penguin ring on her finger. "You look like a penguin." Momo grinned. Mina just smile she have heard it a lot from her friends but somehow hearing it from Momo made her heart flutter

Mina didn't took off the ring and find one for Momo. When she found the one that she's looking for, she went to Momo and instantly slid the peach ring to her. 

"Momo means peach." Mina simply said. When Momo was finished paying for the rings, Mina slid off her ring and exchanged it to Momo.

"Remember me everytime you see that." Mina smiled. That smile pulled Momo's heartstrings. It's just so breathtaking.

They left the flea market after a few hours. Mina is genuinely happy experiencing all these normal things that 'regular' people have experience in their everyday life. They went to eat some delicious street foods which she doubt Jessica, Jihyo and Tzuyu had tasted. They also went to take a picture in a photo booth as remembrance for their date. It maybe just a simple thing to others but to Mina, it's the life withheld to her by her position as the heiress.

"Where are we going next?" Mina asked as she realized that it's not their way home. "It will be a 2 hours drive. If you feel tried you can sleep." Momo gave her a smile.

Even the drive to the next destination is fun. Momo created a playlist which consist of High School Musical songs since she knows that Mina is a fan of High School Musical. She actually really prepared for this date. She even asked Jihyo on what does Mina likes. They spent the whole drive singing, dancing and laughing. It's something Mina have never experienced before. If only she knew that going out will always be this fun, Jihyo and Jeongyeon wouldn't have to dragged her out of the bed.

"We are here!" Momo said excitedly as they exited the car. Mina looked at her in horror. Momo chuckled then held Mina's hands for the nth time today. 

"I'm more terrified than you are. But don't worry there's a lot of rides here that are not extreme." Momo reassured her. 

Like what Momo have said, there's really a lot of rides that are not extreme. They rode the bumper car, bumper boat, carousel and many more. They ate cotton candy and popcorns. Mina couldn't express how happy she is. For the first time in her life she feels free. No bodyguards, no fancy restaurants, no luxury. 

"I had fun." Mina said once they arrived in her house. "I'm glad you did. So, see you tomorrow?" Momo smiled. She gave Momo one last hug and a kiss on a cheek before running to her house completely embarrass about that skinship.

--

"Hey.. Wanna go out on a date?" Sana asked Tzuyu. As usual, they are both spending time with each other because th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter